1 Screenshot

About This File

So many of you know, Kitty is quite the piggy.. she loves her some junk food..since joining curvage she's put on a full 7 lbs!..7 lbs is pretty impressive but how can she bring her gains to the next level and stretch out her tummy even more? Plus add even more tiger stripes to her once fit bod? 🤔 hmmm...well I think she's came up with a great plan, she's going to chug 2 weight gain shakes each night. It doesn't matter if it was just Thanksgiving, she's going to make sure she chugs a weight gain shake! 

In this video you can enjoy watching Kitty chug down 2 weight gain shakes, not one but 2!.. theres lots of belly rubs, belly jiggling, burps, moaning and gluttony. She chugs the first drink down like a pro! See how she does on the second drink.. it's quite amusing 😅💕 you can literally watch as her belly pops and it physically can't take anymore..

This was the hardest video to make, after her belly had popped she couldn't handle anymore but she kept chugging away, you can see the actual pain on her face, she's determined to get to her short term goal of 220, she's currently 190 lbs.

She's currently laying in bed in a food coma after all that, taking belly rub requests 😋💕

Other Files from HungrylilKitty

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

alucard

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Perfect video. Kitty is looking really fat. She speaks a lot, which I like and it is very sexy to see her drinking the weight gain shake. Can't wait to see, what the future brings.

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

🤩

Link to review
idluvr

Great vid!  The shake chugging is awesome, but for me the best part of this video is the white outfit Kitty is wearing.  It's super sexy and hugs her every curve, and her belly hanging out over those white pants is just amazing!!  Also there is a nice glimpse of her incredible ass at the end that is worth the price of the video all by itself!! There's a reason why she has been the most popular model on Curvage lately! 😍

Link to review
mrfatfatfatlover

You know when you buy a clip from hungrylilkitty you're making a great deal. This clip is gold. First of all, as soom as it starts, you are mind blown by the view of her delicious round belly. I mean, there's no better way to start a video ! The girl is neat, she always dress in a very sexy way that show the best of her curves. She drink that fatty drink like there's no tommorrow. The more she chug the more her belly grow and get rounder. She has one beautiful face and a sexy voice. Guys its a must buy! Thank you beauty for your dedication for gaining! Xox

Link to review
Guest Mdrmax

Amazing video ! Its so sexy to see her bloat up and play with her belly ! 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

The gorgeous and lovely @HungrylilKitty is at it again as she drinks 2 weight gain shakes and tells us of her fattening plans! She is super precious and adorable and even gives us some burps and giggles along the way! Support this growing Beauty as she expands towards her next gaining goals! Love you, Lil Kitty! 🥰

Response from the author:

Awww Marshall, this made my night, thank you sweetie 🥰 you're awesome and I appreciate all of your support 🙏💕

Link to review
Guest riank

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Definitely amazing you looking so full and round a few more stuffing like that and you wont de able to fit in the outfit very hot

Lol I agree, this outfit has reached it's end that's for sure, thanks so much for the review, so glad you enjoyed my new video 🥰

Link to review
Monty Hall

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow.  More than 5 stars worth of excellence!   I LOVED how you filled that belly and talked about wanting that pregnant look.  You bet....that would be amazing!  Keep up the good work. Looking SOOO good.

Monty you're always the sweetest, so glad you enjoyed my new video 🥰

Link to review