weight gain anniversary

$6.99

(6 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

hello friends!!! it's official!! i've been actively gaining for about a year!! this weirdly edited video has a current weigh in, measurements (with video comparisons!), trying on old clothes, and fat chat, all while eating cookies 👌  

drops frames for a few secs in a middle, but video editing is hard

Other Files from NOT FOR SALE

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dj2k1357

9 of 9 members found this review helpful 9 / 9 members

What an amazing year it has been watching ChubbyChiquita expand and blow up massive. She's gone from slightly chubby to a full on butterball that is so porky now that her floor creaks every time she makes a step and jiggles from head to toe. Her gluttony has made her utterly huge and this video is the perfect piece of evidence to support that. I had this video already from being a part of her site membership, but I bought this here just to share with you all how awesome of a clip this is and to support this amazing woman who is absolutely committed to making herself as fat as possible. Within a year's time, she has gained over 100 pounds. No weight plateau here for this greedy porker hehe. 

The video starts off with her weighing herself, and the number is definitely impressive. Listen to her floor creaking and groaning under her mass as you get great glimpses of her belly and ass as she walks around talking about her gain over the year. While she does that, she has a MCDonalds cookie pack with her that she talks about how much she loves them. At 5 dollar for 13 cookies, it's the ultimate snack to pig out on. I'm sure all that sugar will turn into even more delicious fat. Also, I like the fact that it's 13 cookies because it symbolizes one for each month so far, and one toward the next year

Next, she decides to do her measurements, and you get to see how she is almost maxing out the numbers on the tape. I'd say in 20-30lbs, she's going to need that over 60 inch tape. Another milestone of fat assery she is going to hit. She even shows off comparison of measurements from she was much smaller!

She begins to put on and show off some of her sexiest outfits from the past, including my favorite, the infamous orange dress and that sexy yellow bodysuit. To further emphasize her gain, she posts a photo of each outfit from a much smaller time. This is how before and afters should definitely be done. She finishes off the cookies while sitting down once she is defeated by the pair of shorts that won't fit on her thunder thighs. 

This video has everything that is sexy about feedism imo: Fat chatting, body showing off, weight and measurements, trying on tight or outgrown outfits and a nice little stuffing at the end. Support this cutie that always keeps her content fairly priced and help her move to 300 and beyond!

chubbychiquita_weight-gain-anniversary.mp4_20200321_065424.994.jpg

chubbychiquita_weight-gain-anniversary.mp4_20200321_065459.659.jpg

chubbychiquita_weight-gain-anniversary.mp4_20200321_065524.653.jpg

chubbychiquita_weight-gain-anniversary.mp4_20200321_065552.862.jpg

chubbychiquita_weight-gain-anniversary.mp4_20200321_065606.717.jpg

chubbychiquita_weight-gain-anniversary.mp4_20200321_065619.209.jpg

chubbychiquita_weight-gain-anniversary.mp4_20200321_065622.027.jpg

chubbychiquita_weight-gain-anniversary.mp4_20200321_065651.097.jpg

chubbychiquita_weight-gain-anniversary.mp4_20200321_065659.197.jpg

chubbychiquita_weight-gain-anniversary.mp4_20200321_065714.153.jpg

chubbychiquita_weight-gain-anniversary.mp4_20200321_074316.838.jpg

chubbychiquita_weight-gain-anniversary.mp4_20200321_074326.518.jpg

Response from the author:

!!! i'm so glad you enjoyed it!!!!! thank you so much for the kind review!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
wgbrowser

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Seriously, I don't think there is a better video on curvage right now (for $7 no less!).  You get to see a beautiful tub of lard gleefully eat a dozen cookies while putting on clothes that fit MAYBE 100 pounds ago, and giving you some top notch fat chat for over 20 minutes straight.  Great deal, great video, amazing girl! Just get the damn video.

Link to review
meon

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Awesome video!

I really enjoy!

Keep growing, I hope you gained a another 100lbs.

Link to review
Guest buddy420

I think I speak forever everyone when I say I love you!

Link to review