I’ve really let myself go (outfit try-on)

$7.99

(5 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

I saw this picture of me on my phone from a while ago and I HAD to try the outfit on to see what I looked like in it now and honestly, I’m shocked, confused and turned on by how much my body has grown! 
watch me try and contain my huge hanging belly into my shirt (with no success), 

do you see what happens when I have a loyal and supportive group of people that let me spoil my every craving with yummy and fattening food. 
here’s to more gains and growing even more plump.  ❤️❤️

Other Files from Chubbycat666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

STCChristopher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I recently purchased @Chubbycat666 recent Q&A video from January 2023. I wanted to look at how ChubbyCat666 comparison looked in previous videos with the same shirt. This video I have to say is really Great. This video even in 2023 holds up extremely well. ChubbyCat looks so pretty in this video. She shows off her body gets surprised by her own gains but excited by her progress as well.  She gets so tired but also enthusiastic about how she looks and the idea of gaining gets her excited. It’s also cool hearing the sounds of the furniture or the bed creaking as she sits or moves her body on the bed. It’s great seeing someone who loves who they are and how they appear. Very few people like themselves and it is such a joy encouragement to see someone enjoy what they look like. It’s an attractive feature. I would highly recommend purchasing this video. 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
joebu8453

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I’m a fan of the try on videos because you can really appreciate the gain, and there is A LOT to appreciate here!

Link to review
Guest chickenDinner

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Oh my god, ChubbyCat completely let herself go and is now truly an obese pig. This video proves she totally gave in to gluttony - it's a joke to suggest she could possibly button her shorts over her overflowing rolls of new fat. Even the small task of trying on clothes has her out of breath, and she has to sit down quickly to get some rest after all that hard standing 😋.  However it's clear she's just getting started because she can't help but love the feeling of growing bigger and bigger - she'll be 400lb hog before she realizes what she's done to herself 🥰💝🐷

Response from the author:

blowing kisses GIF by Becky G

Link to review