03.20.20 Weigh-In: Scale & Measurements

$7.99

(5 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

This is one month from my first weigh-in this gain!! Check it out here (link). I have gained 11.75" this month... that's almost an entire foot! Come take a look at where they all landed ❤️ In the (separate) Aftermath Video, I eat cookie dough, drink whole milk, and play with my belly.

601740092_ScreenShot2020-03-20at6_37_54PM.thumb.png.92cd276a4df4ee79dc30b5a5f61f5a70.png

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Hush

GGG is the best depiction of the relativity of time. If you consider this in days, it's only been 38 days since her first weigh in, so not very long ago. But if you consider this in pounds, damn that was many pounds ago and seems like she's gained what most gain in several months! the reason for that is very simple: time tends to distord around objects of heavy mass. And let's say that GGG is definitely an object whose mass is getting exponentially heavier.

So, all these physics may seem a little boring but come to check it with GGG, she makes it super interesting and with extra bit of flesh in it!

Response from the author:

Fuck, this is a hot review ❤️ 

Link to review
gainer257

that booty is starting to clap, can't wait for another 20lbs

Response from the author:

Mmf. I’ll make it clap to that 🍑🙌🏽❤️

Link to review

GGG looks spectacularly chubby now, her fat body oozing and bulging out of her tight underwear.  She delightfully measures her growing body, jiggling all of her newly plump parts.  You won't want to miss this milestone on GGG's road to obesity.

Link to review