My Muffin Top is Destructive

$5.99

(4 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

I give you a quick demonstration of how my belly knocks things over on an almost constant basis. It sticks out so far, I just can't help it! This clip also has some sitting belly play, and belly on table action. Also, check out how chubby my face is looking now!

If you like this video feel free to like, comment, rate, and review.

If you are having issues playing this clip just message me! 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Phat94

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A seriously sexy catch-up video!

Our favourite fat girl does plenty of talking about how much she's gained, and how she struggles with her bulging body. She knows how to talk herself up and make these videos even nicer. Lots of belly plops and belly rubs. Plenty of fuel to imagine Taytay waddling around her flat, causing chaos with her enormous gut.  She's getting utterly enormous around the middle, and I am so so grateful!

Looking forward to a potential video involving a certain tight jacket....

Link to review
harlock54

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another superb video of TayTay which treats us with her magnificent belly, we only have one desire, to stick our finger in her deep navel and play with her belly in our hands.😍

I take this opportunity to suggest a video where we could see Taytay dancing to pop or techno music and showing her belly, would be hot.😊

Link to review

This is a quick fat chat update but you get to see her belly sticking out and see her rub her belly while sitting and standing. The shirt as seen in the photos shows off her belly well. There is a very brief Covid quarantine update and get to see how much her belly goes over the table. I wish this video was longer because it seems short. It is attractive seeing how much TayTay's belly sticks out and gets lower. I like how she has her hair in this video. 

Link to review