6 Screenshots

About This File

Casey hasn't gotten off her fat ass since this quarantine started and damn, it shows. This girl doesn't stop eating and now she's even more enabled than ever. Casey sits down and continues to stuff her blubbery gut while chatting with you about how huge she's grown. She polishes off some Reese's pieces and pizza effortlessly for you, as if she hadn't already been filling that tank all day long before. She opens up to you about how she knows there's truly no turning back now... Casey blames you for enabling her by feeding her so much and getting her so addicted to food. She sure is keeping the delivery drivers busy this week. Casey finishes up the video for you with a very naughty belly rub and dirty talk, because she knows how much you love watching her wobbly belly ❤️ 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Rights Reserved. 

Reviews are ALWAYS appreciated ❤️ 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE

If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM! If you are having difficulty streaming the video, I highly suggest downloading it to your computer. :)

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

letsgetfatter

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Seeing you go from a skinny beauty to the amazingly plump woman you are now gets me so excited for you to double your weight!

Link to review
drtydecepticon

If Casey's gorgeous weight gain was a narrative then this video would be the beginning of book two. The first year of her weight gain journey Casey has been in pursuit of her true self; finding self-love, happiness, and about 100 pounds of sexy fat.

Now, as we see in this video, Casey has begun giving in to all of her carnal desires. The quarantine has given Casey the perfect excuse to abandon all self-control in favor of giving into her carnal desires. Hunger and lust dominate her piggy mind with each bite eaten only causing her to slip further into the hog queen she was destined to be. With each pound gained her gut looms further over her needy pussy. Furniture cries out in pain as her ass and hips expand further out. And her fattened breasts ooze out of her bras as a stark reminder that she doesn't need clothes anymore. This video isn't just an excellent catch up on Casey's journey so far, but it's an incredibly teaser of what Casey is becoming.

Casey is no longer the thin athlete she once was. Now she is hog whose only desires are to eat, fuck, and grow until she is the Obese Queen of Curvage. We are in for a wild ride!

Link to review
fabulouslyenamoured

Great lighting, incredibly sexy angle,  great belly play and also for showing off your profile and incredible waist, arm and back fat too. and thank you for indulging in your Quarantine goals. You are so stunning and your thickening bloated waistline is so tempting.

Response from the author:

Awwww thank you so so much! This review just made me smile so big ❤️ 

Link to review
jackal27

Such a great video. I just recently started following BBW Casey and I have loved all her posts thus far. And this video is exactly the type I've been looking for. I think a good percentage of people worldwide have gain weight due to the quarantine and I have wanted beautiful models such as Casey to post a video discuss the impact it has on them. Bottom line, if you're looking for a sexy BBW talking about how the quarantine is making her even fatter than usual buy this video. Easily 5 stars 😍

Thank you so much love! love this review ❤️ 

Link to review
speedy_biff

Such a great video, 10 thumbs up.  You are amazing, everyone here would love this clip. I love that you are making the most of being stuck at home😀

Thank you so much for your kind words babe! ❤️ 

Link to review
mcdorbandt

I can’t believe I didn’t give you a thumbs up 👍🏼 Casey... you couldn’t look better... well, maybe if you were bigger... just beautiful 😘😍🤗

Thanks so much babe!

Link to review
shmedly45

Stop everything and purchase this video! So many sexy surprises showing off beautiful Miss Casey. Her belly continues to bulge bigger with each video we see. As always, there are many moments where this beautiful babe slaps and jiggles her fat guy. Hopefully this quarantine continues her growth! BUY so she can keep stuffing her face 😏

Thanks babe always love your feedback ❤️ Will always continue to grow for you all!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

@Curvage Casey has accelerated her gain here by NOT getting off her growing ass through the beginning part of quarantine...and it SHOWS! Little does she know (or does she?! 😈) where this is headed as almost a year later, Casey has been ever-increasing and showing NO SIGNS of slowing down! This was so sexy to watch, especially knowing how much bigger she gets! 😍

Link to review