4 Screenshots

About This File

Rarely does Kitty manage to find a nice pair of heels that fit her after the rapid expansion of her cankles and chubby feet!

So much so that when she finally finds a pair she wants to show them off!

Come watch Kitty strut around in heels for you. Ass, Hips, Thighs and Calves all on show for this clip!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

If you can't be bothered reading my review, no problem, just read this next sentence and take appropriate action: BUY THIS VIDEO NOW.

I've always been a hardcore admirer of KittyPiggy's magnificent legs, so this one is a dream come true! Trust me on this: you will NOT be disappointed.

In fact, this might just be one of the greatest BBW videos ever.

KP has the most beautiful face on the internet, and the most beautiful body on the internet too. I know I've probably said this before, but her amazing body is pure PERFECTION. Her gain is so astonishingly proportionate and balanced. Some BBWs are challenged by thin arms or legs, or a flat bum – but not KP. She has the ULTIMATE BBW body. We are looking at the zenith, right here. The peak. The G.O.A.T.

I've loved every single one of KP's videos. Her Curvage collection is now an absolute masterclass not only in beautiful weight-gaining from the absolute best, but also in how to put together professional, thoughtful, fantastically well-made videos which ALWAYS offer superb value for money. In my greedy, grasping way, I always want to see more full-length body views of KP – and this video DEFINITELY supplies them!

In this video, this gorgeous woman proudly shows off her astounding legs in sexy high-heels. Her toes, cankles, calves, knees, thighs – I really don't know what other word to use but this one: PERFECTION. We also get lots of full-body views as well, as she walks up and down her kitchen. I don't know what I loved more: the sight of this angel walking away, or the sight of her coming towards us. Her shape is WOW. She's a breath-taking, heart-stopping vision of total bombshellish beauty.

She's wearing a slinky, scandalous bodystocking-like outfit which shows off her truly incredible curves, and her full, round ass looks absolutely AMAZING. Before long, the outfit comes off and KP is moving around in nothing but tiny lingerie. I genuinely thought I might have died and gone to heaven.

Around about the 4:20 mark, there are some VERY SEXY dancing moves from this stunning beauty. I wonder if we might have more of this in the future? I would LOVE to see a long video of KP dancing in lingerie with a full-length body view. (See, I told you I was unapologetically mad for full-length body views of Kitty!)

Another outrageously enjoyable video from the most beautiful BBW on the internet.

Thankyou, Kitty, thankyou! Please, please, please – let's have more vids like this!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

We MUST keep this SSBBW feedee GROWING during this time! She is becoming more and more beautiful with each and EVERY pound! 😍

Link to review
Guest bracewell

What. A. Video.

For me there’s nothing quite like a beautiful - and beautifully fat - girl, in heels, and Kitty shows us all what that looks like when it’s perfection. Her size and shape is becoming just incredible, and seeing those thin heels taking her full weight got my attention pretty damn quickly ;) The ankle laces completed the look of the heels wonderfully, and seeing her wobble as she walked up and down was mesmerising.

Starting off in that now tight bodysuit you get to really appreciate her shape, and the pear is becoming ever more exaggerated which is a joy to see. The click of those heels as she walks and her body moving side to side means this video does something for your eyes and your ears, too, and as she walks away from the camera, watching her huge, dimpled bum and fattening thighs, it’s impossible not to admire what she’s becoming.

Once she’s down to just thong and bra, when she turns side-on, her profile shows itself to be what is now a stunningly round shape. Her belly looks gorgeous, both when her tight panties are covering it, or when she moves them underneath and lets it hang over the top. Her massive bum mimicking the round curve the other way just creates the most staggeringly perfect sight.

And there’s a moment when she’s leaning on the kitchen counter, one leg up provocatively, and even though her legs are deliciously fat they still have beautiful contours and are shapely. Looking her up and down, her stretch-marked belly and dimpled, wide thighs are captivating and all-encompassing.

This is a video for the ages. Kitty continues to gain in all the right places, and looks more beautiful and sexy with every single pound. 

Screen Shot 2020-04-11 at 11.55.38.png

Link to review
Guest Gaius300

a must watch video. All but impressed. Super sexy with the heels and thong, 😍😍❤️. Makes me appreciate a gorgeous gainer🖤

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

These legs and this ass, simply fantastic

Link to review