12 Screenshots

About This File

Nikki Maialina's FIRST Weigh In!

Yes, this is looooong overdue!

I began seriously gaining in January 2019 from a starting weight of 185lbs and this is my first weight and measurement video.

But better late than never, right??

Arms, thighs, chest, belly, and hips. They've all grown sooo much.

They're all so big and flabby. It feels good to see such progress. 😍

And I'm in for QUITE the surprise when I step on the scale finally!

I still can't believe the number that came up, honestly.

Enjoy the first of many weigh ins to come.

❤️

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Gaius300

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Perfect in every way 🖤🖤👌

Link to review
jakemcduck

I really enjoyed it.  I love the way Nikki talks, she's beautiful and her body is smokin hot.  I wasn't expecting to see her weight so high.   A pleasant surprise.  I can't wait until the next weight in.

Response from the author:

Thank you!! 😊

Link to review
Louki

One of the best videos here in Curvage! Nikki’s body has been truly amazing! She gained a lot and she is perfect and sexier than ever!!!💪😍

Thank you!!

Link to review
ivan_ivanov100

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

The best part of this video is Nikkis emotions. She happy and laughs during all video. Also we could see her impressive measurements. Her hips are really huge, it would be hard to hug them for average man. Her weight gain is sugnificant too.

1560379322_ba7.thumb.jpg.f488724cb4b2f9f62d2e3017bc25f8b1.jpg

Thank you so much!!

Link to review
Guest chickenDinner

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow, just wow! Nikki has been eating like a total piggy  🐽since she started gaining last year, and this video is the perfect proof!

Her curvy hips are the perfect hourglass from the front, and when she turns sideways all the extra roundness of her belly is impossible to miss 🐷

The best part is that Nikki is just getting started, and she says as much in her sexy voice 😍

Loved it!

By the way Nikki, if you don't mind, how tall are you? I want to do some BMI calculations... for science   😉😍

Thank you!! I'm only 5'2" lol. 

Link to review
invalaysm9

Absolutely breathtaking!!

A fantastic video all around showing us how Nikki's newly added weight presents itself on her voluptuous body. Complete with erotic fat chat and measurements that do not disappoint!  

Aw thanks!

Link to review
Onen

Much like this being the culmination of her first year gaining, this video has a lot of promise for what is to come. As a weigh in and measuring video it makes for a fantastic comparison point.

Nikki is one of the best at delivering sultry and erotic fat chat, and this video has it as she described the body parts she is measuring. The measurements don’t disappoint as she is a whole lot fatter than we may have realized. One drawback are some awkward transitions between measuring and showing the number. In spite of the awkward transitions, she does a sexy job emphasizing how she has grown from 185 last January to now.

the important part is that the final weigh in doesn’t disappoint and we get a good look at that number before the video ends.

Thank you!!

Link to review