Pillow Talk With Taytay!

$6.99

(2 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

This is a sexy and very intimate little clip where i talk all about my lazy goddess style life. I give you a special look at all my newest stretch marks!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Fanatical

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

OK. Let me start by saying that if any lover of BBW's can watch this masterpiece and not be lulled into a trance of lust, desire and admiration for this utter beauty of a woman, then I venture to say that person may possibly need to reassess their preferences in this area.

Actually, this seems like a good time to accurately define the term BBW. In my book, all three criteria must be met to qualify for the title.

First up is BIG. Although most certainly not huge, Tay is definitely big. Her frame carries her weight so magnificently. Her plump hips and belly are so enticing. Her gorgeous legs are finally starting to follow suit with some wonderfully fluffy soft inner thigh fat. In fact, her upper thighs touch each other most of the time now, which is such a turn on. Her previously thin upper arms are now beautifully padded and soft. I can't tell you how much they beg to be touched.

So BIG is a big tick.

Next up is beautiful. Tay is rapidly becoming one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. Her face is so beautifully framed now. The proportions are so classically beautiful. And as she adds the pounds, this only accentuates her facial beauty. Her eyes reach out and steal you, they allow you to look right into her mind and imagine whatever you want. Or  possibly whatever she wants....

A few seconds from the start, prior to leading you to her bed, she unintentionally gives you a stunning view from below of this stunning face. For the first time, the early stages of a double chin are clearly visible and this really starts to complete the package. I found myself repeatedly pausing the vid at this point, just to take her all in. Tay is beyond beauty now.

BEAUTIFUL is tick.

Finally, is woman. OH wow, I think Tay is OK in this area. Like really OK in this area. So, no need to elaborate here. So, BBW, Yep....

Anyway, back to 'Pillow Talk'....

I've watched this video several times now and I just find it hard to comprehend how this girl can just keep getting better and better. The title is great, because it takes you so close to her that it really is like you're lying there next to her. She explains how her lazy lifestyle is helping her pack on the pounds, which is so wonderful to hear, as she is obviously increasingly embracing her wonderful way of life.

I've referred previously to Tay's 'alabaster skin' which really does it for me. It is just so feminine and attractive. Staying indoors more has given her skin the most radiant glow and, of course, allows us to see the results of her expanding waistline via her sexy red stretchies. She takes the camera up real close so we can touch and feel them and although they are quite small, they add so much to the visual delight that is this beautiful girl, laying in bed with the viewer, enjoying the lifestyle of laziness, snacking and embellishing her wonderful figure.

Finally, there is Tay's personality. God, how I am loving this girl more with every word she speaks. Unlike the shy little thing I once knew, this girl has got it all going. She is confident and enticing. She knows what she wants, she gets it, she's hot and she knows it, but she is still gorgeous Tay. She's not snobbish or up herself, she's gentle, feminine, sexy, confident and desirable.

If you can genuinely state that you would not walk over very hot or sharp things to be there lying next to this gorgeously magnificent creature, gently caressing her belly to ease the pain of her overindulgence, while feeding her delicately small spoonfuls of tres leches, then I suggest you look for your videos elsewhere.

As for rest of us, you know what to do. The right thing. A girl's gotta eat, right?

Oh the star rating... Yes sorry. You have to ask?

Link to review
Guest Shadowlee

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

My big belly queen is Still amazing 👑❤️❤️❤️

Link to review