Ssbbw feasting on mcdonalds part two (measure time)

$3

(3 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Finish my mcdonalds time to measure ❤️

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest UrushUnRama

The part 1/2 titling is a little misleading, since the two clips really are parts of a single whole. Given the pricing of each, though, I really can't complain, the content in the two of these makes them well worth buying together.  In addition to her unique look, one thing in particular that I want to emphasize is contrast. In many parts, BBWBubbly doesn't look terribly large, mostly while sitting at her desk, but will sometimes make a movement or shift her position to remind how large she actually is. It's well worth a watch, in my opinion.

Screen Shot 2020-03-30 at 6.43.14 PM.png

Link to review
CFH

This was fantastic and you get a hell of a lot of belly for the price! Bubbly looks great as she gorges on McDonald's, her enormous body dominating every bit of the frame, with a cheeky burp or two thrown in for good measure! 

The post stuffing and measuring is definitely where this video shines, Bubbly looks simply enormous here. I can't quite emphasise enough just how big her belly looks. And considering every inch of her is looking deliciously large that's no small feat (excellent pun). 

Fantastic content at a fantastic price, what's not to love? Keep up the great work, Bubbly! 

Link to review