pizza stuffing

$15

(3 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Enjoy 40 minutes of me stuffing pizza, soda and ice cream into my chubby belly. Im such a pig in this video I can't stop eating even when Im full. I even let some burps out and play with my round belly and talk about how much I love to stuff myself. Watch me jiggle in my tight bikini and show you parts of me that are getting fatter. 

Other Files from lovesbreadsticks

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest 1414moyer

Lovesbreadsticks makes super amazing content. Love how she talks and shows off in all her vids 

Link to review
Guest Luvfatassbitches

This growing hottie enjoys a whole pizza, where you know each calorie is going to add to her fat ass, thick thighs, wide hips, and soft tummy. Truly a great stuffing vid, her voice is even hot ♥️.

Link to review

This is THE best stuffing video I’ve seen in my life. Lovesbreadsticks takes to the mic and talks for the first time in a video! She makes you feel as if you’re sitting across from her, just hanging out. You can feel her sincerity and seriousness of the endeavor she’s set herself on as she packs in bite after bite of pizza and ice cream all while chugging down a Coke. At the end, she shows off a bit of the damage she’s done in the last 40 minutes of stuffing (and year of college). At $15, this clip is a STEAL!! A must have! Can’t wait to see what’s next!

Link to review