5 Screenshots

About This File

Taco Bell has landed in the UK (it's been here for a while now but Kitty's admittedly late to the party)

Come watch her try out some of the delicious options available to her. Burritos, Tacos, Quesadillas and dessert are all on the menu today for this curious and hungry Kitty!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Finally got around to watching this I’ve got a lot more free time now 😂 watch kitty tuck into her 1st Taco Bell meal. She is looking fatter than ever as she begins to stuff her face, that dress is more like a top now 😍. Wow your thighs are getting so big now love all the jiggling about 🥵. Hope you do a follow up to this at some point when all this madness is over, I bet you are missing McDonald’s & Kfc. 

Link to review
jj22

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

One of my favourite things about KittyPiggy's videos are the opening few seconds, when the Curvage logo fades and we are introduced to the sight of the goddess herself. Don't get me wrong; I love all the rest too, but there's just something about those first few heart-pounding moments of seeing KP in a new set-up.

Here, Kitty is sitting cross-legged on the floor, wearing a microscopically small red mini-dress. Her succulent legs are phenomenal. In fact, so is everything else: her big, perfect belly nestled between her luscious thighs; her beautifully-rounded arms and shoulders; her radiant make-up; her pinned-up hair; her super-pretty face, and her dazzlingly sweet smile. She's just glowing with curvy gorgeousness! 

I also want to give a shout-out to KP's awesome personality. She's sexy without being artificial. She's cute without being annoying. And she's fun without being forced. Perfect.

Once upon a time, I had little interest in watching BBW eating-videos, but KP came along and changed EVERYTHING. I LOVE watching her eat. This is clearly a lady who adores her food, but there's also the secondary idea of knowing that every single mouthful is going towards keeping that body so amazing.

What else do we get in the video? Well, I loved watching this stunning beauty busily packing food into her mouth. I loved watching her speak with her mouth full. And I especially loved to see her mouth so bursting with food that she was actually unable to close her lips around it. KP also makes the most sensual sounds imaginable as she eats – again though, I want to emphasise these sounds don't come across as “TRYING to be be sexy.” They just ARE sexy.

During the video, KP progressively shows off more and more of her body. Early on, she rolls up the mini-dress so it basically becomes nothing more than a strip of fabric stretched precariously across her weighty breasts. Then she releases her incredible belly. Then, part way through, she just seems to think: “Fuck it, I NEED to show off this body of mine,” and so clambers to her knees and proudly shows us even more of her extraordinary physique. Her breath-taking thighs are looking particularly impressive.

Contender for the best line ever?: “There's so much meat on these thighs. I wish you were here to grab it.”

Definitely one of the greatest eating-videos I've ever seen. KP is the most perfect BBW around.

Link to review
1mini1

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Here is the adventurous KP sitting pretty and well presented as always...😍 

KP is looking to expand her fattening food options in order to satiate and maintain her growing figure and what better way to do this than sample the delights of Taco-Bell.... KP is right Taco-Bell is relatively new here in the UK and is only now becoming more readily available and as such I can see our waistlines expanding yet further as a result...😀

I agree with MarshallT KP is looking both wide and heavy in this clip and comparing to a similar pose in a similar spot from her 'Stretch Marks - Two' video in September 2019 - You can certainly see the huge difference...

Well having a vast array of fattening foods available 24/7/365 will certainly assist in satisfying KPs growing appetite in order to assist in fattening her absolutely gorgeous hips and belly nicely.

Love the pressure been put on KPs underwear from her big heavy belly - not long before it finally pushes over the top and escapes now...😍... Also love her powerful fuller arms and very cute upper arm rolls... Kps hips, butt and thighs are significantly filling out and you can see where the next 50 or so pounds are going to go. Love KPs rounder face and her eyes are truly mesmerizing like pearls in a deep blue ocean...🥰

Its safe to say that Taco Bell meets with Kps approval as her food gets consumed with ease and enjoyment... It also looks like the next order will be significantly bigger in order to satisfy KPs latest feeling of stuffing requirements and allow her body to convert calories to pounds quicker...

Love the video and sensual approach and critique along the way - Top drawer stuff again KP...😀

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Introducing Kitty Piggy: SSBBW!!! I can safely say that Kitty is now a Super Sized Big Beautiful Woman! One thing I noticed the most in this vid is how WIDE she is getting. Also her huge juicy thighs! She is such a dream, I can't believe how beautiful she is! What a pure model! Can't wait for you to continue growing, Kitty! Can't wait for the next Taco Bell stuffing where you will order and eat TWICE as much food! 😍😈

Link to review