8 Screenshots

About This File

I'm an absolute PIG for sweets, as almost everyone already knows, but I have an especially soft place for snack cakes, they're so tasty and tiny and FATTENING. I sit down in a VERY small dress that even with an empty belly, I am basically bursting out of, and begin to binge on these delicious little snacks. I unwrap and greedily devour snack after snack and keep track of every sugary, fattening calorie, I'm hoping all this extra fat will go straight to my already massive thighs! I happily munch on my sweet treats until my stomach starts to protest. It feels like I might actually rip out of this tiny dress and I just HAVE to strip out of it to give my super bloated belly a little room to breathe. I can't believe how much all this sugar has made me bloat up and I show off my distended stomach in a few different positions for the camera ~ Includes: facestuffing/bellystuffing, eating, belly bloating, a little bit of weight gain talk, belly play, burps

snack cake snack attack 1.gif

snack cake snack attack 2.gif

snack cake snack attack 3.gif

snack cake snack attack 4.gif

snack cake snack attack 5.gif

snack cake snack attack 6.gif

snack cake snack attack 7.gif

snack cake snack attack 8.gif

snack cake snack attack 9.gif

snack cake snack attack 10.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.