3 Screenshots

About This File

Want to know how it is to be bellow me, to be crushed by my weight while i ride you hard and moan at your ear? Want to see me eating as i ride like a fat cowgirl? Well this is your chance, this is your moment to find out what it is to see me eating and riding you in this POV video. Come find out as i stuff my fat face with brownie while i moan in pleasure using a very sexy lingerie.

There is not much else to be said, but a lot to be enjoyed. Come with me, enjoy me riding like there is no tomorrow, and enjoy my surprise at the end. After all, i love to show some skin!

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest chickenDinner

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Wow! Amazing video, Anna has gotten so soft and jiggly from all her new fat, and its great to see her let loose and ride you while eating fattening cake 😍

She is blowing up like a good hog 💝👌🐖

Link to review
joebu8453

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I don’t typically go for the eating videos, as I am a results guy, but the camera angle and the outfit intrigued me!

All I can say is GET THIS VIDEO! The moans and creaking bed push this over the top, not to mention the peek at the end!

Link to review
Guest BrewGuy

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

There is something so incredibly hot about a woman pleasuring herself, indulging, and growing her body ever larger while she rides you. The soft bulges of curvy flesh around Anna’s lingerie give unsubtle hints about where that dessert is going to go, and the close-ups (complete with moaning, and soft, pillowy arms) make for sensory overload. So sexy. 

Response from the author:

I absolutely love to receive a review sweet as this one! Omg i want more! and if you enjoyed this, you should check my newest one, i am much bigger there haha!❤️ Thank you dear!

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

All this jiggling fat

Link to review