My Submissive Side

$6.99

ย ย  (3 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

I love showing off my submissive side. Even if that means having my big booty and belly whipped red!

Now that I've gained so much, I wobble and jiggle at every little bit of torture my feeder dishes out.

When he drags a metal pinwheel across my dimply thighs, I can't help but quiver and struggle-
and we caught every bit of that on video. :)

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Gregleg

Think I learned something new about myself today ๐Ÿ˜ณ BDSM with cute chubby girls is like the hottest! Humble request, would you ever consider doing a revisit down the line? Perhaps with moreย spanking ๐Ÿ˜ Either way, just awesome video!

Link to review
joebu8453

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Love the sheen from the baby oil. It really enhances the curves!

Link to review
dj2k1357

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Wow! This video was worth the wait and worth the weight as CQ is now so much flabbier and soft all over that she jiggles with every whip from her feeder. Watch as she is wearing ill fitting underwear and is tied up at the mercy of her feeder that is whipping her belly and thighs. You can see her attempt to suck her belly in before each hit of the whip and her trying to avoid the spanks to her thunder thighs, which are deliciously dimpled with cellulite for all to see. It's hard to believe that she was once athletic and toned, but those days are definitely long gone! Her feeder oils her up like the greased pig she is.

Next, she turns around and you get to admire how huge and jiggly her ass has grown as she get whipped until it's pink. You can also admire her thick juicy back rolls and the backs of her thighs that are also dimpled.ย 

This is a must see video and if you are into submissive girls, this will definitely do it for you. CQ, if I can make a suggestion for a clip combining both feedism and BDSM, I'd like to see you be tied up like this and oiled up and be at the mercy of your feeder as heย feeds you treats and fondle your belly and teases you. Once you start to get full, he can whip you to encourage to keep eating until you are beyond stuffed. If you have any biscottis left, maybe you could use those. Let me know what you think :)ย 

Link to review