10 Screenshots

About This File

‘Step up your game’ he said..

I begin stuffing carrot cake topped with my favourite whipped cream. I then make up a gaining shake.. adding 3 cups of gaining powder, 3 large spoons of peanut butter and half a can of whipped cream all blended with full fat milk. I begin chugging the fattening shake..squirting the rest of the can of cream into my mouth.

I start to scoff cream cakes.. one after another.. as many as my belly can possibly take! I chug pop n water as I moan about how full I am getting but I keep going til I can no longer eat anymore!  

GS X x 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jouissance

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Holy shit! Shar's a feeding machine! The video starts mid-cake, and only accelerates from there. Her outfit barely fits - her gut's squishing out the bottom of her shirt and spilling out across her thighs, and her pants won't pull all the way up. Her glee as she whips up her (somewhat terrifying lol) gainer shake is incredible. "Ugh, I can taste how fattening it is," she says, before it all goes down the hatch. 6 minutes in she pauses to moan, "Oh, I feel sick already," then proceeds to feast for another 20 minutes. Damn!

Shar's panting and gasping for breath and even whimpering as she stuffs her face relentlessly, double-fisting eclairs with a mix of regret and determination on her face. Her huge round belly and chipmunk cheeks are both on full display, and as big as she looks at the beginning, by the end she's enormous.

I always take a little while to ponder a Shar vid before purchasing, since they're priced higher than a lot of others, but they really are worth it. This one in particular, holy moly. And she's clearly working hard for her gains!! Also - this is more an aesthetic thing - but I love her music and fashion tastes... just an added bonus. 🌟

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

😘

Link to review
Guest Alex4

Shar’s diet hunger is improving as well as her determination to have a larger belly. The belly has grown large the double chin is getting larger.

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

@Goddess shar continues to grow sexier by the vid! 😍

Link to review
N29W39

Shar looked really sexy and feminine in this clip, and delivered an impressive feeding performance. you sense she has the potential to keep growing, which is very exciting. In your next clips, if you can figure to keep up the hunger, the momentum and the determination in gorging you have at the begining of the clip up through the later stages of the clip that, for me would be absolutely perfect. Please consider taking breaks while shooting takes on long clips to give your appetite a chance to bounce back.

Link to review
mcdorbandt

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Holy Smoke Show, Shar... Thanks for that greatness... The lady looks absolutely amazing... Your crazy if you let this video get past you... It’s some of her best work. 😘😍🤗🥰 Such a sexy woman, that beautiful belly is so hot... Love to see it not covered up...🍊

Link to review
Howard Roark

7 of 8 members found this review helpful 7 / 8 members

So, I watched this video right before I went to bed and when I weighed myself this morning, I gained five pounds. If you keep eating like this, I am afraid that I will explode.

I gave this video five stars simply on the basis of the amount that you consumed. It is clear that you were probably feeling pretty full after the carrot cake, whipped cream, and weight gain shake. But you just kept eating. Six large pastries? Seriously? Your capacity is daunting. You don't say it, but it seems clear that this is a snack that you power down independent of your regular meals.

My only wish was that you would stand up more and let us see you from a variety of angles as you move around, but I accept that maybe standing or moving became impractical the more bloated you became. That is the right word for how your belly looks in those few moments at around 7:35 when you stand up: bloated. But then you keep going for another 20 minutes. That is when I wish you had stood up, or at least made the effort to do so.

You know from my previous reviews that I really want to see you take a walk. When I look back at older videos of you exercising in the park, or walking home after pigging out at dinner, or picking up lunch after going to the doctors and being told that you need to lose weight, it is watching those legs, ass, belly and hips in motion that is most dramatic. I guess that in this video I just have to accept that getting up and moving around was simply not practical, although I fully expect that an hour or so later when it was time for you next meal you were fully ready to go.

Thanks for the heroics, but you are a terrible influence for those of us who should be watching our weight.

Link to review
Residentsteven

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

That’s how you fucking do it says shar these words stuck with me after watching this vid I have never seen you eat so many cream cakes before that shake was so fattening and wow you drank it in record time too. Shar burps a lot during this, I have never seen you so look so full and bloated pushing yourself to the absolute limit in this one. I do remember an older vid of yours called shar hates salad where you ate two cream cakes but in this you just kept going getting fatter and fatter with every bite 💦. Shar’s belly is bigger than ever after this vid, but you know she wants to be 300 pounds asap. If you want to see shar being even more greedier eating cake after cake getting fatter by the minute then buy it now 😍.

Link to review
Guest Toronto97

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Another great clip with a massive gaining shake 😏

Link to review
ronin76

9 of 9 members found this review helpful 9 / 9 members

3 minutes. Not even 3 minutes, actually. That is how long it takes Shar to demolish an extremely fattening gainer shake. 👏👏👏 And that’s not even 1/4 of the way into the video. She’s still got a whole pastry shop 🥮 🍰of treats to devour. Just when she looks like she’s reached her max as she groans and her face takes on a mix of overindulgent satisfaction and sugar rush she reaches for another treat. Her determination and belly capacity is breathtaking. That IS how you do it! 🐷 Love how fat your hips are looking here too. That softness growing at the bottom of your back just avoided your waistband is so sexy.

There’s even a coronavirus public service announcement In the background while she eats. This needs to be put on every tv in the world! No one could ignore the message as Shar sexily moans and stuffs another bite into her mouth. 

Link to review
jackal27

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Very sexy. Shar just keeps eating and chugging  pretty much nonstop with a few breaks in between either to say she’s fat but needs to b bigger or let out some sexy moans and burps. Definitely recommend this.

Link to review