Anna's Appetite Enhancer THE BURGER QUEEN BINGE

$4.99

(3 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Hello everybody, since my weight in is nigh and i have been eating like a hog, i wanted to show you guys just how big i am getting, and not only that, i want you guys to know that i have a little surprise in this vídeo. From now on i am not only eating, but taking a special appetite stimulant in order to boost my gains. After all, Bigger is absolutely better, and i know that i have been gaining steadily, but i want more, i want to pack more pounds in a shorter amount of time to shock those around me. To make people stare at me in awe as i shift from a walk to a beautiful waddle, and i am only going to achieve that, if i gain much more weight.

Bye bye Mobility haha

Come watch me get ready for my march weight in while i try to devour 3 burgers from Burger king and make myself a real Burger Queen. Not only will you see how big and massive i have been getting, but how my body is changing.

Ok, i wasn’t expecting to be this huge soo soon, once i saw how big i was in this vídeo i was astonished, i am looking like a massive ball of pink blubber, such a piggy.

Plus this video also has subtitles, so come enjoy me.

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorge Reyes

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I am afraid I have become addicted to Anna’s clips. She has that undefinable plus that makes her so singular. On the one hand, she is not only a greed, gluttonous girl who craves for more and more food to satisfy her demanding belly. She wants more greediness. The detail of the appetite enhancer is genial and original and the same time. On the other hand, some other models overeat, and eventually, in time, they put on weight as a consequence of their binge.  But Anna is different because she seems to get fat immediately. You almost can feel that she is inflating as soon as she devours the burgers. Where are you inserting the air compressor hose, girl?

Link to review
Guest chickenDinner

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

It was a nice video, Anna eats almost all the food and she's a very good hog! 🐖Soon she'll be an SSBBW, then USSBBW ;)

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

😍

Link to review