Big Belly Binge - Sweet Treats!

$17.99

(0 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

You know I'm always sneaking into the kitchen late at night for snacks.. this time I really overdo it and I just can't stop stuffing my belly with more and more sweet treats! I feel like the chubbier my belly grows, the more treats it requires to be full. I start out by devouring an order of baklava, then I start on a flight of mini cheesecakes! One by one they disappear into my round belly. I chug out of a full glass of thick eggnog, and then I make a milkshake with an entire pint of ice cream in it! I'm so full I feel like I can't hold any more, but I force myself to finish the thick shake and eat all the cookie dough and candy from the bottom. I've never indulged to such extremes before, I'm giving into to levels of gluttony my belly could never have forseen and I'm just getting started.. By the time the baklava, four mini cheesecakes, a pint of ice cream and eggnog are all in my mountainous belly I'm so bloated I could easily pass for being 6 months pregnant. My eating skills are leveling up! 

Rate any 3 clips for a free clip!  **exclusive CurvageClips price**

Other Files from reiinapop

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.