Outgrown Clothes, Comparisons, Button Pops, Oh My!

$14.99

(12 reviews)

18 Screenshots

About This File

What started out as an outgrown clothes video quickly descends into what else but decadent debauchery in true GGG fashion. I try on a few different outfits from each of my spans: 2015, 2016, 2018, and current. I destroy two pairs of pants. After the second button pop, I'm quite hot and sweaty, so my only logical way to cool down is to eat a pint of ice cream ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Have fun!

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

akula1369

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

If you want to see GGG get literally hot and bothered (to the point of sweating lol) at busting open her clothes, this video is for you.  She talks in her usual charming way about how she's gotten bigger and how huge she's going to get.  You won't want to miss this video, especially since it's nearly an hour long for just $13.

Response from the author:

I do get quite sweaty 😂

Link to review
RipNTearPants

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Should start doing more weight gain pants rear splitting/bursting. I feel its a untapped market in the weight gain fetish scene, and even seeing how you managed to naturally (well forced, but without having to pre-rip or use your hands) rip and burst them open, you know how to really get it!

Absolutely perfect!! 

Link to review
Fashionlover

Amazing quality clip, great acting. Thanks GGG for all the hard work. This video is a must!

I love the part with the black pants. Any chance to see more videos with work pants or pencil skirts ripping along the butt?

Link to review
Pancakes

Her best video yet. Lots of new chub on her buddy. GGG literally destroys her clothes with her new fat, and then even O's in the process. She is truly curvage's feedee, and I can't wait to see what else she has in store for us.

Fuck, this is so hot. Thank you! ❤️❤️ I had a lot of fun 😂😂 glad you enjoyed it

Link to review
Jawtin

You are absolutely SPOILING us with this fantastic and amazingly sexy content. It's unbelievably hot to see you SOOOO horny over your ever-expanding body and how you're bulging and bursting out of all of your clothes. You say in this video you want to be the best feedee ever - well, I think you already are 😍  

This is the most validating thing I’ve ever read ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

Link to review
Guest bellygrr 2

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

She tries on clothes that she knows doesn't fit, but she denies it.  She gets excited, sweats, and finds a short-term solution to "cool off" by eating ice cream, which makes her even more excited, and will obviously make her fat.  To then continue decapitating buttons and seams.  The photos only show 20% of his personality, this video 100%.

I appreciate you so much!!! Thank you for this wonderful description. 

Link to review
Guest Vilo34

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

i swear to god this girl is producing some of the best content, never in my time on these sites have i ever seen a girl be so into gaining and actually enjoy it. The moment those pants ripped i wanted to lose it in that fattening ass

Yes! >:) I AM SO HAPPY! This is such an amazing thing to hear. This is all I ever want to hear. Thank you for leaving such an affirming review, and I can’t wait to make more stuff for you to enjoy. 

Link to review
Jooky

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

😳 wow.  Wow wow wow wow, wow wow wow.  Wow wow wow wow, holy crap, wow wow, holy crap.

you really outdid yourself this time GGG,  what an amazing piece of content, your best yet, hands down.   

And here I was worried it wasn’t good!! Thank you so much, Jooky. I love talking to you, and your comments always make me smile. 

Link to review

Honestly its probably not an exaggeration to say GGG is one of the best models on this website. You can feel exactly how happy she's feeling when she bursts out of her clothes or gets soooo hot she has to start stuffing her face with ice cream. If any model deserves to get as big as possible with your money, its her. Worth every penny, amazing video, 10/10 would watch again. <3

Link to review
Guest Hush

This is a truly amazing vid! GGG definitely delivers more than you expect. You have everything in here : sexy naughty talk, fat jiggle, belly slap, burp, button poping, absolute destruction of clothes (damn that was impressive). GGG gets hornier and hornier through the vid (and so did I to be honest). You can also see her becoming pretty sweaty and hot and I find that very sexy personally (Ibet she's not used to that much exercise anymore). Also she compulsively grabs ice cream at some point and the way she does it, being so natural you can have an idea of the kind of bad habits she has grown.

Also, all the older pics inserted to see how the clothes used to fit is a very nice idea! it's great she took the time to do that so we can really appreciate how these clothes are supposed to fit and how they now fit on her round chubby body

Wow----this means so much to me ❤️ this video was insane to shoot. It's like I could feel all of you watching my while I made it. She second I looked down at the pile of clothes when the intro starts... I just knew: I'm a fucking feedee, and this is what I've always been meant to do.

Link to review

Ever since i saw the pictures for this video I knew it was going to be amazing.  And you didn't disappoint at all!!!  First of all it's like you buy a video and you get one free!  When you jump up and down and let you boobs go everywhere is great!  You know you shouldn't try to force the buttons to pop you should just stuff yourself to get them to blow off!  I can believe that you did that to yourself because your looking incredible.  I didn't even watch the second part but i guessing its better than the first.  Great job

Thank you so much ❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
Guest PoachedParsley

This is a wonderful (and lengthy!) video that does an amazing job of showing off just how fantastic this gaining journey is going to be for all parties involved. It splendidly demonstrates just what this growth looks like with the clothes as comparisons and quite delightfully the effect it's having on her emotionally as well. There is such a beautiful passion in this that really stands out. Highly recommended. Thank you for everything!

Whoa! This is incredibly sweet! Thank you for such a considered review. 

Link to review