5 Screenshots

About This File

Shar’s back to her pig ways. She spends most her evening’s scoffing her face. Wearing her teddy bear pyjamas, she scoffs her face with two buckets full of popcorn and soda. That isn’t enough for Shar tho.. as she decides to make a popcorn butty and also crams that in her face.

GS X x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Craggers21

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

If there's anybody i would want to be snuggled up next to on the sofa its Shar !! However there's far to much popcorn and snacks in the way so i would probably be on the bean bag sulking  ! envious of the tub of popcorn snuggled next to her !! !!although id soon cheer up watching Shar Shovel handfuls of of popcorn in to her sexy mouth !   

Screen Shot 2020-03-12 at 22.28.28.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-12 at 22.37.54.png

Link to review
ronin76

6 of 9 members found this review helpful 6 / 9 members

Looks like Shar needs a relaxing day on the couch. But does she ever stop eating? 🤷‍♀️Guess not since she shovels popcorn into her mouth nonstop in her efforts to fill up her belly. Great shots of plush Shar looking extra soft in her pjs and some good burps after her popcorn binge.

Link to review
Residentsteven

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

What can I say this is another fantastic shar vid, join her as she greedily tucks into two buckets of popcorn then opening a can of pop and drinking it a little to fast as she hiccups 😍 I love how you eat like a piggy in this getting popcorn all over you. I like all the burping especially that loud one right at the end 🐷 I think it even shocked you 😂 and that popcorn butty what a great idea that’s definitely something I would do. Love the pyjamas so cute with your big belly on display. I’m glad you are staying in with your recent sets with this virus around shar just keep getting takeaways delivered and stuffing your face and by the time this is all over it wouldn’t surprise me if you were 300 pounds or more 🥵.

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

This is one of my favorite @Goddess shar vids EVER as she is just the cutest sexiest lady lounging around with her super cute hair, eating extreme amounts of popcorn and drinking! Her moans and burps add to her sexiness! The Goddess is one of the sexiest women on the planet!

Link to review