5 Screenshots

About This File

Wearing a pink skirt.. I chug pop and burp. My belly starts to look pregnant and my skirt becomes tighter.

I stuff a midnight snack, show off my fat bloated belly, talk about my fatter arms and jiggle my ass.

GS X x 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Monty Hall

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

DAMN!   So huge.  Shar is looking great in this video!!  Shar - when you started gaining did you ever believe your belly could get so huge and glorious?

Link to review
xTom420

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Such a hot video as always love the tight skirt and you are looking huge shar in every way now can’t wait to see you even bigger 🥵 defo recommend this video especially for the price 💯🔥

Link to review
Guest 789plaster

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

GS's Belly appears as though it might explode out the top of her too tight skirt

Screen Shot 2020-03-16 at 7.10.42 PM.png

Link to review

Shar your belly looks huge in this love seeing your belly in a tight shirt 😍 not forgetting the pink skirt that looks like it’s going to pop open at any moment also just look at those rolls of fat on your side and to hear you have already eaten two pizzas before that jacket potato with all the extras is so 🥵 what a greedy 🐷 you are now shar, let’s keep getting that belly even fatter 🥰.

Link to review

Oh my! Oooh my! Shar looks so bloated in her skirt and that’s before she drinks more soda than you’d think could fit into her belly. The results leave her looking massive. Her skirt has come off and her shirt barely covers her belly. Shar’s appetite clearly hasn’t let up and even stuffed to the max she can’t stop herself eating more like it’s just a snack.

Link to review