15 Screenshots

About This File

BLACK FRIDAY [Was 9,99] THE SECRETARY IS BACK!! for a second round, can u notice any difference? Her belly is incredibly been growing these months, as always this piggy secretary stuffing her belly till they clothes can't fit in that belly, with burgers and milkshakes she show u what a piggy she is, and how big, fat and jiggly her belly is lately,  now she has been pushing her boundaries eating more and more everyday.

Enjoy, kisses 💖💗

Other Files from Roxxywood

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

N29W39

Roxy did an amazing job with this clip. She ate with enthusiasm throughout 🐷and engaged with the viewer up close, so you get a really nice view of her pretty face and fat belly up close😍, nice burping also. Roxy shows she has really great potential and I think she will have some wonderful surprises for us in future remakes of this clip and others👍

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

When You see the difference between the first and the second part, how will this belly jiggle in part three

Response from the author:

Cant wait for it 🥵🥵🥵🥵

Link to review
dj2k1357

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What a gluttonous sexy greedy piggy of a secretary Roxy makes in this video! You get to watch her devour two massive double burgers with fries and a shake as her already tight clothes get even tighter. From the minute the video starts, Roxy's outfit looks like it is going to burst off of her and her boobs are so large in her tiny bra that they are practically falling out of the cups. Her shirt buttons keep coming undone due to her huge fat tits. Watch her eat to her heart's content, only stopping to sip on her milkshake and let out burps. She mentions how her boss wants her to not eat so much, but she can't help it. She unzips her belly from her tight skirt and she unbuttons her shirt fully and teases you with her huge fat belly. Her  boss is seconds away from her door when the video ends, and I have a feeling he's going to find her passed out and bloated beyond belief. Shouldn't have hired a lazy piggy ;)

secretary_HD_720p.mp4_20200312_175327.862.jpg

secretary_HD_720p.mp4_20200312_175339.189.jpg

secretary_HD_720p.mp4_20200312_175355.798.jpg

secretary_HD_720p.mp4_20200312_175535.096.jpg

secretary_HD_720p.mp4_20200312_175540.047.jpg

secretary_HD_720p.mp4_20200312_175554.368.jpg

secretary_HD_720p.mp4_20200312_175632.043.jpg

secretary_HD_720p.mp4_20200312_175641.485.jpg

I just want to eat all day, and yes i cant help myself hahahhahah is just i love so bad the feeling of tight clothes the feeling of when I pop the buttons or unzip my skirt is the best feeling ever, immediately I feel more room and the need to keep eating more and more, I'm glad the u liked the clip as much as I enjoyed doing it.

Link to review

You will love the new roxxy secretary vid obviously she is much fatter than the 1st vid. She has a milkshake and 2 burgers 🐷 to eat on her break. She has to loosen her shirt because her belly and boobs are way to big for it now 🥵. There are a few burps in this vid, also some great close ups of roxxy in this with her double chin on display it’s very hard to hide it now. I’m just imagining what the part 3 of this is going to be like, I don’t think you will fit in these clothes next time 😍.

Yes if the secretary keeps eating like that  probably she is not even going to fit I  a office chair, she want it so bad 🥵🥵🥵

Link to review