attempting to exercise

$2.99

(5 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

ooh boy im in terrible shape!!! 

a lil wonky w the lighting n the background noise but i dont have the energy to attempt this ever again (or at least for a while),

Other Files from NOT FOR SALE

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

This video is a must watch, and watching it with your first exercise video from only a year ago just shows how crazily out of shape you've gotten. If there's a 4th installment then I guess it'll be fairly short video 🤣 Can't wait!

Link to review
Guest brcyllr

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow Mary, great video!  I love your cute chubby face :) .  You've really packed on weight on your upper arms... look at those stretch marks near your underarms!  Your thighs have gotten massive, they look so soft and jiggly.  Your belly is, of course, the sexy centerpiece... so wide, so bulging, I love how your lower roll jiggles when you're doing yoga!  You're becoming a mountain of a woman, like some mythical titan, that lumbers over the earth looking for more food to devour and add to your huge bulk!

Link to review
Guest Will7890

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video was absolutely incredible! It was so hot to see how out of breath you got with every exercise. If I could rate it higher I would 😁

Link to review