Bananas and Sprite Challenge + Tacos!

$11.99

(5 reviews)

12 Screenshots

About This File

01F58409-B6D7-4036-B0F7-8808F67B5D65.thumb.gif.985adc14263cf9815efe6b3fcae0d3b2.gif
This was a true test of my capacity! 🍌 I finish off four bananas, a 2L of Sprite, and four tacos in this incredibly trying stuffing/bloat. Throughout the video I get aroused as I feel my stomach stretch, and test the boundaries of just how far I can push my belly. I also become quite intimate with both bananas, or shall I say they become intimate with my throat! Perhaps I got carried away, but I had lots of fun 🙂 My sign-off at the end is somewhat abrupt due to how distracted I am by my distended belly, but I kept all my food and soda like a good girl 😇

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Storpotaten

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Well, that was bloody beautiful. What a lovely woman.

Weight gain is all well and good, but really good steamy overeating/belly expansion is super rare. And this video is just that. I kept assuming she would stop eating when she was near exploding. Or, I dunno, slow down. But noooo, GGG devoured every last taco like a...sexy vacuum cleaner. Or something. Her stomach is so distended towards the end it even bulges out farther than her lovely potbelly. Hot! Hot I say.

Good showing GGG!

Response from the author:

This is an incredibly sexy review. I’m flattered! Thank you so much ❤️

Link to review
Pancakes

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Really impressive work. GGG sexy as always. I think I almost lost it at the banana gag.

I went a little ape, too 🤩🍌💛🤤thank you for your sweet review 🙇🏼‍♀️

Link to review

Amazing video. This little girl can eat / drink more than I thought she'd be able to.  Love the way she pushes on through to finish the last of the bottle most impressed.  Looking forward to bigger burps in the future and I would love to see a video where she actually pushes herself over the edge and loses it. Similar to Ero Hime's series of videos on here. 

Link to review
Guest bellygrr 2

Great video, she chooses clothes that match the banana color and plays phallic games, but she also eats junk food.  In addition it is shown even more than in other videos that his G-spot is in his belly. That last taco, was eaten with great effort, it is probably the point of no return of his overweight.

Link to review
Dondraper

Probably the best thing I’ve ever watched, the belly slaps and the way you bounced up and down with a full belly was amazing!  I love you

Reading this made me bounce a little 😋

Link to review