Purple Polo McDonald’s Stuffing

$11.99

(8 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

C38D558C-D1E4-4C22-83F4-A7CE6792C069.thumb.gif.c4fded202c51acebf3c37b610bfb630f.gif
This purple polo has been with me through thicc and thin! After going out in this outgrown outfit to pick up some McDonald's as prescribed by my feeder, I return home to triumphantly pack my rounded gut as it pours out of my clothes. I go to unzip my pants, but my belly does all the work for me! There are several raw moments where I realize just the extent of my growth, and I get a little flustered 🙂 

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Albe888

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Very hot video! But where is the farts? Someone can tell me the fart min?

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😘

Link to review
Guest bellygrr 2

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

She wears her purple polo shirt, which she used to wear when she weighed over 170lb (which shows how versatile the shirt is or how indecent it is).  She stuffs her face with junk food and milkshakes, as well as burping and farting (particularly I didn't like it), which shows the loss of her feminine manners by a more primitive version of herself, a pig in other words. She looks like an advertising model when she eats more fries (at times). In several scenes she is seen getting excited, in addition to catching her belly with her legs!!! Something never seen.

Link to review

Great video. Looks like someone is putting a few pounds on in all the right places. Loved the big burp reminded me of one of my favourites of the past Kimberley Marvel. Just need to get rid of those gases on a more regular basis from both ends and she will be able to eat / drink a load more. Big time looking forward to more from this gorgeous young lady.

Link to review
Guest lesserhawk

This is a wonderful video! There is a moment where her belly pushes her jeans open - her reaction to it is one of the hottest, most genuine moments i've seen in this community for a long time! You will not regret buying this, you WILL regret missing out!

Link to review