A Post Thanksgiving Special!

$13.99

(1 review)

11 Screenshots

About This File

Wowie, this is a thanksgiving special you're sure to love! To start out, I give you a nice button pop.  Second,  comes my post thanksgiving weigh in and some sexy fat talk. And for the finale (and my personal favorite) join me in bed for an intimate look at my newly bloated body. You will be in shock when you see what this year's turkey day has done to my physique!

If you enjoyed these videos go ahead and rate, review, like, and comment! I am a feedee and I crave your feedback!! 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Fanatical

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This is Tay's finest work to date in my opinion. All the shots are great, although I am, by now, quite used to the low camera in the bathroom shots..... But the 'in bed' shots take my appreciation of Tay to a whole new level.

This is the closest we've been to Tay so far and it's a big departure for her. We're so close we can almost touch her. The opening profile shot showing her hips and swollen belly is mind blowing. Her belly protrudes so far when she's lying on her back, It is sooo sexy. She must be sooo full. Surely she can't be that fat, yet.

The way her body jiggles to the slightest touch, she looks so content as the sensually undulating surface of her skin around the side of her upper belly and breasts subtly reveals the depth of new fat and cellulite forming below. The beautiful new red stretch marks on her hips, so fine and linear against her alabaster skin. She is so fat now, so gorgeous, so soft. Honestly, I can't stop watching this. 

It's not all about standing above a low camera in tight clothes. I think this gem of a video proves that. God, she looks good.

Tay is a beautiful, growing girl, very confident in her own skin. I can't wait to see what the future holds.

So, for me: More of same please. Lying in bed/ sofa shots including some leg shots !  Plus loose fitting clothes, relaxing shots, eating shots.

5 stars from me.

Link to review