Strawberry Ice Cream Confession + Belly Play

$9.99

(1 review)

8 Screenshots

About This File

I only have 6 days left to meet my first gain deadline! 145lbs by 3/12/20! I talk about whether I think I can do it... or exceed it 😈 My feeder has encouraged me to eat a pint of ice cream each night before bed, which I've been doing dutifully (I can't let him down!). Perhaps I left my pint of strawberry Häagen-Dasz out a little too long, because it's quite runny by the time I crack it open. Things get a little messy 😜Seeing my added pounds under my new ring light gets me pretty excited, and I become a little fidgety with my spoon between bites---testing how cold it feels against my skin, hiding it under my belly, poking it into my belly button. ❤️ True GGG spirited fun at it's finest  🙂 

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

akula1369

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I wish I could give this video six stars.  GGG is right, this is the sexiest video she's ever made.  She looks absolutely incredible, which you can see from the screenshots.  But what you can't see from the screenshots is how she talks about her growing body and her plans to fatten herself up even more.  The way she eats the ice cream is very erotic. 

This is the best video I've ever watched on Curvage Clips, you will not be disappointed!

Response from the author:

:’) this is all I’ve ever wanted with my content

Link to review