5 Screenshots

About This File

Gigi tells you her secret desire, to fatten you up! Come watch as she tells you how much the idea of gaining together turns her on. While telling you to eat a delicious snack while she confesses her fantasy to you. So come on and get fat with her.

Other Files from growinggoddess

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest grateful

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

GG is someone I would gain for!  😍🥰❤️

If you have ever thought it would be hot to get fat for someone special, Don't miss this one!  😁

Link to review
Fattielover92

This video is AMAZING! Mutual gaining is my biggest fantasy and if it is for you, you need this clip. ❤️❤️

Link to review
bigbelliedboy

Wow you are stunning! Being into mutual gaining this clip is like a dream. You have such a beautiful face and soft belly. And your voice is honestly the cutest thing ever. You definitely gained a new fan with me. 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! Mutual gaining to me is such a turn on. I’d love to hear about your progress in gaining. ❤️

Link to review
Samross87

Gigi this video is amazing! I am in complete awe. I have always debated gaining and hearing how much it turns you on makes me want to go for it. You truly are a goddess. I will get fat with you. Anyone who is into gaining for themselves NEEDS this video. Please do more videos like this. 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Aww thank you! 😊 if your gaining keep me updated on your progress. I’d love to hear about how it’s going for you. 

Link to review
mfeederr

Awesome video. I love the idea. So damn hot!!!

Well if you decide to give in to getting fat with me keep me updated on your progress. 😉

Link to review