Burger King and Belly

$5.50

(2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Dee eats some Burger King and stands to show he big belly.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest brcyllr

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I love this video, Dee! :). I love how you're tearing into that baconator even after you've already had a bunch of nuggets... Your appetite for fast food is increasing, you should eat at least one big fast food meal every day! I love how chubby your fingers and forearms are getting.  And of course, I absolutely love your belly! It looks so sexy in that tight green shirt, and I love how you jiggle it :).  Your hips and butt are really straining those jeans, baby.  Keep eating until you are beyond full at every meal, drink multiple shakes every day. I'm looking firward to a weigh-in soon! 

Link to review
lefty73

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another great video, Dee! I've been following you since you first started on youtube and the progress you've made since then is nothing short of amazing. You look sooo much better with the extra weight. I'm very curious how you feel about your belly getting so big? I know you've said it's not your favorite part of your gain but do you enjoy rubbing and playing with it? 

Link to review