(Belly Rub + Talking)B/A Photoshoot Afterplay

$5

(4 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

While shooting (THIS) b/a comparison set, I got so turned on that I turned on the video camera! I talk about my gain, my goals, and get incredibly aroused as I bounce, jiggle, and slap when I sit down at 3:00. This 9:20 video captures the sheer joy being a feedee brings me. 

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

I agree with the reviews written for this video from @akula1369 & @Jooky. Those were some of the reviews which convinced me to purchase this video. Based upon their reviews I agree that this video does not disappoint. This is a video worth purchasing based upon the honesty @GoodGirlGrow is able to portray. This is good video to have as a comparison video when seeing how impressive her weight-gain progression has been looking then vs in the future. It is great just listening to the voice of GoodGirlGrow. The clothing in this video defiantly shows off her body in a positive light. 

Link to review
Jooky

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

One of her best vids yet!  Getting so big and jiggling everywhere, a MUST have 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for the feedback ❤️❤️

Link to review
akula1369

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

In one of her hottest videos yet, GGG shows off how much her body has softened, widened, and rounded out in a tight pair of yoga pants.  You can hear in her voice just how turned on she jiggles and bounces her newly plump belly, which oozes over the waistband of her pants.  She slaps her round gut and then rubs it with lotion, her fingers sinking into her juicy fat.  And as always, she talks alluringly about how big she's gotten and how big she wants to get.

Link to review