4 Screenshots

About This File

Imagine your in my room and I’m just trying to seduce you! I first twerk showing you my work then I start to get hotter and make sexual moves I then get on the bed I show you my ass I play with my tits I rub my body and belly and then I hump my pillow thinking it’s you 

Other Files from Kaybearcutie95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

S77

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Instant classic! Such thick curves in motion is just BAM!!! What a knock out kaybear is. WOW

Link to review
Miserx

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This was so amazing. Please keep this up I’ll keep buying right away. 
I love how you bounce that booty and belly it’s perfect. Please make more ASAP I’m already dying for more!!!

this video is perfect for all big ass lovers boobs and belly 

Link to review
Guest Gaius300

Ok your style is just ridiculously AWESOME, I brought three videos in a row, from three different models as a bday gift to myself, And you are in my top 3 ☺️ But Damn after seeing you dance and your choice of music 🖤❤️👌. You is my favorite right now and then at the end of the video, I thought back to all the history of your videos, and then I remember like Oh! Your girl can sing to 😉. Your body and face, your very hypnotizing as you move I fucking love it, it was better than what you get in a strip club👌🖤❤️🖤. I recommend this video out all your videos🖤. All of your content is dope, but this one really  makes me Appreciate this bday🎊🎉were I realized how long I’ve been following ‘tis community and why I will always keep coming back. Thank your for all the talent you have been sharing. I hope to see more like this ☺️

Link to review