8 Screenshots

About This File

FFS Susan’s back! She’s looking a little different these days.. her hair is shorter, her cheeks are chubbier, her t*ts have grown and she is now displaying a big belly! Slutty Susan's attitude never changes tho as she’s still sucking on milkshakes with those fake lips of hers.. she’s still scoffing on fast food, popping buttons and flirting like crazy. 

GS X x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PeterK57

0 of 2 members found this review helpful 0 / 2 members

😈

Link to review
ronin76

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow. Susan has clearly been taking advantage of the snacks in the break room and her lunch breaks. This video starts off with a great sexy tease before Shar reveals how fat Susan is looking in her office cloths. 

She makes her way though her huge lunch until her skirt is popping off her heavy belly. Great video and a definite buy if you want to see Shar looking extra fat and growing.

Link to review
Guest Professor Foodie

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow! All the raves in the earlier reviews are so on the mark. This is an AMAZING video, simply ultra-sexy all the way through. I've watched the entire Slutty Susan sequence (and many other Shar videos along the way), and this latest iteration is just sublime. Shar's new haircut really shows off how full her face has become (how full  she has become!), and there are so many lovely, long, indulgent shots of and angles on her now HUGE belly. Shar is truly a goddess -- and she just keeps growing and becoming more and MORE amazing, beautiful, and sexy. Thank you, Shar!

Link to review
Residentsteven

Before I watched this I went back and watched the previous slutty Susan vids you are right shar mr Reynolds would be shocked. I think since slutty Susan’s last appearance she looks like she has been constantly funnel feeding because she has put on a lot of timber 😉. I don’t normally write my reviews like this but thought I would change it up a bit, this is one sexy vid which certainly made me 💦 if slutty Susan isn’t eating she is burping, showing off her ass and her boobs are almost falling out. Obviously this is a 5 star vid as usual can’t wait to see more sequels to your older sets shar now you are even fatter 😍.

Link to review
Guest jarhead78

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Wow!! Not much I can add to what the other reviews have said, other than to just agree wholeheartedly that this gorgeous vid from Shar is worth every penny!

She looks stupendously beautiful and seductive with her gorgeous new hairstyle and those curves are looking more huge than ever.  Some serious bingeing and jiggling in this vid!

BF30657F-9CC6-4BB4-B4AB-781467E25580.jpeg

Link to review
Craggers21

Susan Slattery!! Every time i look of my office window ! Your either eating, Flirting or flashing your assets, you were a waif when i took you on! now look at you! im disgusted ! The two Ronnies would have a field day with fruit analogies! ! How many times have told you about your tops !   

You have got worse not better ! I'm sick of the bloody warehouse staff fighting over who's bringing the invoices up , then coming up here, with their smut and innuendo , and you just lap it up !!  God only knows what the clients think !! Mrs Reynolds has given me an ultimatum!!  its either you or her, i had to lie to her profusely, just to stop her from coming down here and kicking you out herself!

Susan what are doing!  oh no young lady that wont work this time............Don;t be so crude, your big bum( Gulp) ooohh it is  a Peach oooh Susan ! Ill leave her and  make you office manager and i'll get you that apartment in spain! ooh Susan you naughty, naughty, naughty, ooooh young lady! Hahahaha !😍🤣

Link to review
Cake0nCake

10 of 10 members found this review helpful 10 / 10 members

Another great vid from shar. There's tons of moaning, burping and constant belly grabs throughout the video. and I love the new hairstyle it really makes shar's face pop even more then before. and I also enjoyed shar seductively showing her tits to the camera in the beginning witch definitely needs to be implemented more in future vids.

The only thing that's missing from this video is that there should've been a bit more of a storyline kinda like the cheat day video.

Still definitely worth buying since there's so much burping, slow mo edits and jiggling throughout the vid.😍

Screenshot_20200303-004848~2.png

Screenshot_20200303-004948.png

Link to review
mcdorbandt

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

😍🥰😘Wow Shar, thanks for that greatness... Unbelievable video, that body🤗 I watched the whole thing from start to finish. HARDEST thing I’ve ever done... I was ready to hit pause about 4min. Into the video... Fans, it’s well worth every penny...

Thanks again Beautiful.

Link to review