4 Screenshots

About This File

It is about damm time i had my measuraments taken, right ? Since i started my gaining journey i havent been able to properly measure all this dangerous curves, but now, i have taken a moment to sit back and take notes on how much i have been growing. With this in mind, i have taken all my measuraments so in my next videos you will be able to track how many centimeters i have been gaining in each part of my lovely growing and expanding body. This is a must if you want to check my progress and acompany me in my journey towards my USSBBW status.

Also, in this video you will have a long chat with me about my numbers and see me stuffing my face with some pizza and coke, after all, i cant really do things on a empty stomach, right?

This video is fully subtitled so you can enjoy me talking with you all the way.

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ivan_ivanov100

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

That video is awesome. Anna measures her belly, butt and breats. Also she measure her thigh, fat arm and calv. Her measurements are really impressive, her fat thigh is like average girl hips, and her belly and butt is so huge that she barely can measure it with her measuring tape. After she measure herself she sit on chair fo a rest and that chair creaks under her huge body. It is super sexy how her hips spill out from it. She could easily break that chair. Also she eats pizza and drink coca-cola while measuring. Some burps included. She make sexy comments about how she outgrow that tape, her strechmarks, jiggly arms and how she will get bigger.

PS She talks on portuguese, but there are english subtitles. Measuring tape is in cm.

Link to review
Alex7777

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Anna is one of the most gorgeous gainers out there, she is a true curvage goddess. She never disappoints, from her huge ass, to her big volumptous belly. Anna is all around stunning. ❤️❤️

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

🤩

Link to review