8 Screenshots

About This File

It's no secret that I have a big, fat ass is it?

But sometimes I feel like I don't show off my ass enough.

My booty needs more love!

It's big. It's jiggly. It's soft.

Why not make a whole video dedicated to shaking this large booty?

So I decided to do just that.

From my four poster bed, wearing a crop top and light pink lace thong, I displayed my glorious butt for all to see.

It's so wide and flabby!

I had so much fun making this clip and I think you'll love it, too.

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

5/5 stars every time I watch it! Baker Nikki shakes all her cake for you (looks like she’s been eating some of her cakes too😉) and her fat, cellulite filled ass is just hypnotizing to watch as she shows you every angle of her booty shaking and jiggling😍 if Nikki’s ass gets any bigger, we may have to name it a landmark🤤

Response from the author:

Thank you!!! 😊😊😊

Link to review
Guest bracewell

My first Nikki clip, and what an introduction! Nikki, you are gorgeous, and as sexy as hell. Starting off with those tight black shorts on was enough. Up on one knee her incredible ass is shown off to perfection. It's beautifully full and round, and the way she moves will have you rock hard in short order. Once those shorts come off it's another story. The shaking and jiggling is a sight to behold, but what really got me going is the way she slapped her butt cheeks, and grabbed at them. Such a huge turn-on.

Nikki is seductive in the extreme, and what I wouldn't do to worship her ass! As she gyrates and poses you get to see it up close and personal. The contours, the rippling, the dimples. Just a perfect ass, performing in a great video.

Thank you! Glad you liked it. 🙂

Link to review

I’ve tried to watch this thing three times now and haven’t been able to get through it (😈) I’m just gonna have to give it five stars!

The only time not finishing a video is high praise! 😉 Thank you!

Link to review
Onen

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Holy hell! What a 5 star ass appreciation clip!

honestly, if you haven’t checked this out yet then you must do so. Nikki’s ass has grown so much since her first standing ass clip, and she shakes like it is a tsunami and slaps that ass til her cheeks are red. Her seductive voice teases you and makes sure you’re worshipping that ass. Fuck. Check this clip out!

Thank you!! I'm so glad you like it!! 🥰

Link to review
Guest chickenDinner

Nikki’s sure got a big butt! 🍑 Still hoping to see it double in size 🐷❤️🍔

You and me both!! 😉 haha thank you so much

Link to review