1 Screenshot

About This File

Kitty is at her late night snacking again. 

This time she slips on something comfortable. Her favorite Barbie onesie witch plenty of stretch. She's been eating all day ...she NEEDS that light snack so she goes for it. You'll just have to watch to see if she wants all the cupcakes ;) You know this girl's a piggy. 

Watch as she devours each cupcake in pure ecstasy...she moans and licks every bit of icing off her fingers. There's one cup cake she can't  finish without getting sick but eats all the icing JUST for you all. There's some small talk about fst only & where she's at with her goal. This clip has it all, gorging, pelly jiggling,  over eating, burping  and just all around piggyness, OINK OINK! 🐷💕

Other Files from HungrylilKitty

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

rephlex

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Kitty is the cutest plus-size Barbie ever ❤️ She already looks noticeably bigger than in her last videos. Must be all the cupcakes 😉 Another truly great video!

Link to review
Maxkapaciti

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

When I bought it, it was titled cupcake stuffing ends badly. Which suggests that it was an extreme belly overload, which I'm always keen to buy. That this was not. She says that her belly is stuffed already when the video begins and I'll take her word for it, it looks stuffed and that's cute. But there's no real struggle and it doesn't end badly. It's just eating five out of six cupcakes. I know that only a very select few belly models are willing to go too far with a stuffing, it's hard to do. I know that personally. Hopefully that kind of video will come from her one day.

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

HungrylilKitty is sooooooooo soooo sooo cute as she eats her cupcakes! She is such a Beauty and so lovely! Can't wait to see her grow further! :) 

Link to review
Zoll2008

1 of 4 members found this review helpful 1 / 4 members

She is absolutely adorable in that onesie, but honestly she could wear a burlap bag and make it hot.  She is just one of those women who could turn me on by watching her sleep or read a book. 

Link to review
Valkyrh

This girl is fabulous, what a pleasure to see her stuffing herself with all these cupcakes. Can't wait to see her belly expand and eat twice as much as that 😍

Link to review
Guest bop_877

· Edited by bop_877

10 of 14 members found this review helpful 10 / 14 members

I'm gonna be brutally honest and objective. The only positive thing I have to say is that her lighting and resolution is great. 

The description is misleading. It's presented as this over the top vid. The vid itself is mostly small talk, with two burps, and maybe 30 seconds of awkward belly play at the end. There's nothing erotic or ecstatic about anything she does in the video.

It's crazy to me that ya'll are giving this good reviews. It's not awful, it's certainly not good, misleading for sure.

There are models literally going face first into boxes of donuts with their hands tied behind their backs and asking viewers for what they think would be a good vid, and then there's this...where, not only is it mediocre, she then begs you to buy her other stuff before the vid is even over.

I'm sorry but LITERALLY ANY "amateur" on free platforms outclass her content.

Response from the author:

Hi, while I am sad that you were less than satisfied I can respect where you are coming from and want you to know I appreciate your honest feedback. I will continue to learn and improve. I am certain my videos will only get better with time. Thank you! - Kitty 

20200301_005059.thumb.jpg.2ebdb0093a1c7dab5c45fcf2ee969689.jpg

Picture_20200229_185145121.thumb.jpg.6fccd16e25672ff8ef893173cdd91c22.jpg

Link to review
Guest Mdrmax

She is amazing! Its so sexy to see her gorge on those cupcakes and see her show of her ever growing body 

Link to review
Hank Scorpio

Awesome video!! Your body is super sexy. Love how low your belly hangs, those thick thighs, your gorgeous big ass and your lovely double chin 😍 you wear that barbie onesie so well! I particularly love that you can tell you used to be in shape but now your body is going to pot 😉

This is a great eating video too. You make short and easy work of those cakes. It’s so interesting hearing about your journey too. Great job and looking forward to all future clips! 😊

Link to review
Guest TheDude78

3 of 5 members found this review helpful 3 / 5 members

Good Video. Wish she'd take bigger bites or stuff them whole. Just some constructive feedback for other videos. 

Response from the author:

Bigger bites hun? Sure! 

I was shoving the whole cupcake halves in my mouth ..If you check out my other videos I shove food in my face in literally one bite lol, the point of this video was I had already ate soo much that day & was struggling haha :P

Link to review
Residentsteven

2 of 5 members found this review helpful 2 / 5 members

Wow kitty has definitely been eating a lot since her last vid her belly is bigger than ever 🐷 that barbie onesie looks like its almost painted on 🥵 join her has she tucks into a little snack of cupcakes burping a few times has she starts to get full. Also thanks once again for the shoutout I always love 💓 hearing your burps, hope the heartburn cleared up kitty. You must check out kitty’s latest 5 star vid and watch her to continue to get fatter 😍.

Link to review
Guest Will7890

4 of 7 members found this review helpful 4 / 7 members

Wow, you attacked those cupcakes like a champ 😍. That onesie looks very cute on you 😊

Link to review