After Work Fat Confessions (Talking+Belly Rub)

$5

(2 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

It's after work and my belly is BULGING from my huge breakfast and lunch. And snacks. On the ride home, my jeans hurt. The second I got through the door, I had to get on my phone and tell you about how fucking fat I feel right now. Plus, I just had to let my poor belly out of those pinching jeans. Enjoy 🙂

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest grateful

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

GGG has been feeling her new fat all day and she's all worked up over it.  Such a pleasure to see a woman so excited to get fatter.

The first 50 are always the sweetest and she makes it all look fun, sexy and exciting!

Lots of talking and delight and showing of the changes in a way that you want to reach out and help her grow.

Her fattening is  well documented and well shot.

Drop into any one of these clips, and you will be treated to the type of enthusiasm and delight we all love!

Response from the author:

This is comment details exactly how I feel, and what I want to exude and provide to you guys!

Link to review

Ah this video is so cute. She makes some really cute noises while looking over her growing body and really shows her enthusiasm for this. 

The hottest videos are when the models are really enjoying themselves and you can tell that here, she is enjoying herself to the fullest. 

I don't think enough people describe how their gain affects them, so I really love a fat chat like this. 

Very cute, very hot, very enjoyable. Thanks. 

Response from the author:

You’re so welcome! 😅 I’m glad my enthusiasm about getting fat is so abundant and obvious ❤️ Thank you for the sweet, thoughtful review 

Link to review