Taco Bell Party Pack Attack Challenge

$7.99

(3 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Oh, no! It's only been two nights since I did the 60 Nugget Challenge, and I am hungry! I'm also feeling a bit insecure about being one of the smaller girls on Curvage. So what's GGG's solution? Taco Bell! Duh! Hang out with me while I eat an entire Party Pack--12 soft tacos! Thats 2040 calories! I also play with my belly, giggle, act like the dork I am, and talk a little bit about my early relationship with food (origin story shit, folks).

I love you!

Bye ❤️

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Upthendown2

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Such a great video.  Dont be disappointed that you only made it through 12 tacos.  It's still incredible for that many and you never know with a little bit of practice you might be putting down 24 of them.  When you took your shirt off i just couldn't stop thinking how great your boobs looked.  Glad you agreed and when you bounced on the ground and they would jiggle like a water balloon SO SEXY!!  Your really starting to look pretty soft cant wait to see whats to come!!!

Link to review
akula1369

It's only been a month since GGG's last video in these clothes, but you can clearly see that she's gotten fatter.  Her belly is bulging under her tank top, and you can see the outline of her bellybutton in the fabric as it has widened and deepened with the extra pudge she has put on.  She's expanded, softened, and widened everywhere, which is painfully obvious in her tight shorts and tank top.  As with all of her videos, GGG is chatty and charming when she talks about her growing body.

Link to review
QA_2

Fantastic clip. I always love GGG stuff because she’s enthusiastic and chatty about it. Watching her ruin that painstakingly sculpted, slender body with enough food for several people was hot, but listening to her gush about how fast she’s gained this weight and how much she enjoys it is the icing on the cake. Highly recommended!

She stuffs herself thoroughly, does a good bit of posing, jiggling, and slapping her fat. The video has a few glimpses of her face but not a ton. A few pretty good burps if you’re into that. Also, note that this is the outfit from her previous Taco Bell video so get both and compare!

Link to review