6 Screenshots

About This File

It’s time for another weigh in! 
I have been really treating myself like a ever growing pig, constantly feeding myself and planning on what to gorge on next. 
Weigh ins are my favorite because it lets me know how well I’ve been fed and spoiled.

I love watching the pounds pack on and my body slowly become the SSBBW that I am dreaming of being 😋😇

watch my progress as I continue to reach for my 2020 goals and see how a feedee enjoys watching myself turn into an obese pig for you. 

Other Files from Chubbycat666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

softon

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Honestly, it’s pretty awesome how big you’ve gotten! And it’s just as wonderful to see you enjoy every ounce of it. I love how much you’re enjoying your weight gain and how you seem to really get a kick out of being a unbridled gluttonous pig, too! Keep it up and you’ll get achieve your goals no doubt! ^_^

Link to review

I purchased this a long time ago but never reviewed it before. This is a great video as you can see by the preview photos and reviews. There’s a great looking purple shirt  and nice story about the pants ChubbyCat666 is wearing and how she popped a button while with her family. It is also great hearing her enthusiasm for gaining, desires to get bigger and the motivation from fans and people purchasing her content. It is nice seeing this video and spotting the differences and consistencies in the enthusiasm for gaining. You get several different camera angles during this video. Recommend purchasing this video. 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review

Nice gains so far in 2020! Can’t wait to see how much bigger you can get by the end of the year. You look gorgeous in this video. I love how gluttonous you’re becoming! It’s incredibly hot! 🥰

Link to review