6 Screenshots

About This File

Princess Jules is the officer on duty and you are being held overnight for being naughty she decides to punish you. She knows you are a fat admirer because your BBW girlfriend and BBW exes has come to bail you out plenty of times before.

You are the only one in the cell this night and Jules decides to punish you by making you watch her stuff her face on donuts and chugging chocolate milk while shaking her ass and belly, showing off her fat from all angles, twerking making her booty clap and giving you looks knowing there is nothing you can do but observe in silence.

Other Files from PrincessJules

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

What I would give to be detained by Princess Jules The Cop! She is sooooo sexy stuffing her face with donuts, staring back with her gorgeous eyes longingly! She is too perfect in this and could arrest me any day any time! 😍

Link to review
johnp0971

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow!!! Amazing to be trapped in the cell lol. Watch as you eat donuts, jiggle, twerk, belly play, and show off!! Everything was so hot!!! 🥵 You guys are missing out!!! Can’t wait to see what’s more to come!! 

Response from the author:

😍😍😍 Thank you for the amazing review! ❤ Teehee I will happily lock you in the cell for a tease again! 😈😈

Link to review