I'm Back :) Fat Appreciation

$6.99

(3 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Long time no see! Since I have been back at school, I haven't had time to shoot or edit videos, but that doesn't mean I haven't been eating good! A combination of stress eating and lack of exercise has caused my body to BLOW UP this semester. 

Since I'm continuing to grow so quickly, I just HAD to take some time out of my busy day to appreciate how far my body has come. I talk about recent changes in my body while playing with my new fat! I also show off every angle of my body, and take you on a tour of my new developments!! :)) enjoy!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Hush

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

The amount of jiggliness in this video is uncanny! Sofia's grown quite the belly, she's a fat girl now and it suits her so well!

Link to review
dg35

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

wow, the differences between this video and your first is pretty shocking. the new curves and weight look amazing :) so awesome to hear how good it feels for you and how much you're enjoying it!

Link to review
Smcu3

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

You definitely weren’t skipping any meals while you were gone

Link to review