3K Calorie Taco Bell Stuffing *Retirement Sale*

$2

(1 review)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Retirement Sale 
Originally $2.99 
Now $2.00

Did you know my ultimate fast food is Taco Bell? When my feeder sent me a text telling me to eat for them, I knew just what I wanted. 

I love the full greasy feeling fast food gives me, the salt always bloats me up the next day. I love knowing even more that each stuffing stretches my stomach a little more, allowing me to fit even more in. Each bite gets me closer and closer to my big weight goal! I'm extra burpy in this clip after all my soda!

The best part? They deliver now, and not a calorie is burned. 

Clip features: stuffing, fast food, booty shorts, upward view.

Clip filmed in portrait mode, final gif is sizing 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

AJ-Xander

Freya chats about her unstoppable decent into weight gain and the feedee lifestyle, all while chowing down on Taco Bell. She shows off her body at several angles, including one very hot over-head view where she slowly and seductively reveals her belly. I am shocked at how huge Freya seems to have gotten since the last time I saw a video of her sometime last year. The more she gains, the sexier she gets! See for yourself. This beauty is so worth watching 😍

Response from the author:

Thank you 💖💖

I love finding new angles to shoot from, this overhead was definitely one of my favorite! Also it’s true, I’ve become increasingly plush since last year 😉😉

Link to review