10 Screenshots

About This File

It's shower time for this piggy!

Showering alone is so boring.

That's why I want you to come join me!

The way I keep growing it gets harder and harder every day for me to reach all the spots by myself.

With each scrub I can feel my flabby body shake.

As I wash myself in my tiny bikini the full extent of the damage I've done becomes obvious.

There's so much more of me to wash now!

But feeling my soft, fat body excites me sooo much.

And when I rinse off I can't help but shake and wobble all my fat!

Watch me shower, you know you wanna 😉

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dj2k1357

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wearing one of her sexiest outfits ever from her "Nikki Gets All Oiled Up" video, watch as this time Nikki gets all soaped up. In five months, you can tell that Nikki has been busy porking up by how much wider and fuller her ass is in that bikini that was already having a hard time stretching across her wide hips and fat ass before. The way the bikini can barely stay on her hips because of her massive love handles is a sight to see, and also the way her belly hangs over the waistband is another major sign that she's been eating incredibly well since being back in the states.

Watch as Nikki soaps up all of her even juicier curves now with some help from a loofah stick because she's getting too thick to be doing all that extra reaching and bending. Either that or too lazy ;). Watch as she soaps up her massive ass, belly, thighs, rolls and everything in between and then rinses off giving you a nice jiggly twerk show making her ass jiggle like jello as the water hits it. 

Definitely check this one out and check out her oily vid to compare how much bigger she is now 🐷🐷🐷. I included some before and afters as well

picture1582686828.jpg

picture1582686752.jpg

picture1582687122.jpg

picture1582686634.jpg

VideoCapture_20200225-210804.jpg

VideoCapture_20200225-210824.jpg

VideoCapture_20200225-210828.jpg

VideoCapture_20200225-210833.jpg

VideoCapture_20200225-210814.jpg

VideoCapture_20200225-210749.jpg

Response from the author:

You're making me blush! Thank you so much for this awesome review!! 

Link to review
joebu8453

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow! I needed a Nikki fix and this more than hit the spot! I love a soapy, wet fat girl!

Response from the author:

Thanks!! ☺️

Link to review