02.24.20 Weigh-In and Measurements

$7.99

(3 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Wow! I have gained a lot in just 12 days! Watch as a weigh, wiggle, and measure my growing soft body. 

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

akula1369

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

It's been less than two weeks since GGG's last weigh in and she look visibly fatter.  Her belly curves out more, her thighs are chunkier and jigglier, and her ass has plumped up.  Not only can you see the rapid changes to her body, you get to find out exactly how her weight and measurements have changed.  The whole time, she talks about how big she's gotten recently and you can tell it really turns her on.

Response from the author:

I love how this is more of a review of my growing body than it is of the video 😍

Link to review
Guest Hush

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The only thing hotter than her quickly expanding body is her never ending enthusiasm! it's only a couple weeks since her last weigh in and there's definitely results!

You have a good view on all her body: belly, ass, boobs, thighs, arms...and the best is her adorable face! she has the cutest chubby cheeks!

Honestly, every time I see Goodgirlgrow's new content, I feel like my bond to feederism is getting stronger!

Response from the author:

Your review included the biggest compliment I could ever receive—making you feel more engaged in your feedism!! It is so validating to have my true love of being a feedee recognized. Thank you ❤️

Link to review