10 Screenshots

About This File

Ginger's feeder is impatient with how quickly Gin is gaining weight, and decides to take matters into their own hands. After tricking Gin into being tightly bound to a chair, they force delicious (and calorie dense) cream puffs into Ginger's reluctant mouth. Ginger attempts to fight off the incoming treats, begging her feeder to stop because the cream puffs will make her too fat too fast, but it's to no avail, her feeder starts shoving the tasty cream puffs even faster, not even waiting for Gin to finish sometimes before pushing another into her greedy face. After awhile Ginger can't resist the temptation of the yummy desserts anymore and starts diving for them as they come closer, no longer needing to be forced, which her feeder teases her about of course ~ Includes: rough feeding roleplay, hand feeding, force feeding, rope bondage, facestuffing/bellystuffing, belly play

cream puff force feed 1.gif

cream puff force feed 2.gif

cream puff force feed 3.gif

cream puff force feed 4.gif

cream puff force feed 5.gif

cream puff force feed 6.gif

cream puff force feed 7.gif

cream puff force feed 8.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

goodgirlgrow

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

So. Incredibly. Hot. Perfect pacing. Belly slapping, navel fingering, and sheer sensuality. 

Response from the author:

Oh wow! I’m SO incredibly flattered that you enjoyed this video! Thank you so much for your feedback, you’ve got me blushing over here ❤️

Link to review

This video is everything you can ask for and more. If you’re into rough force feeding this is definitely the video for you. The stuffing and force feeding is perfect. Superb pacing. Some great belly and navel play. I absolutely LOVE how much your whole body jiggles too. Those legs are incredible! And love how you’re spilling out and over your underwear too. And the video has a brilliant ending. 

Would highly recommend picking this up and I hope you make more videos like this Ero-hime! 😊

Link to review