7 Screenshots

About This File

A new "workout video", but no working out really happens. After warming up with some belly plops, I make a sad attempt at jumping jacks, running in place, touching my toes, sit ups, and push ups. 

If you like this video feel free to like, comment, rate, and review.

If you are having issues playing this clip just message me! 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Phat94

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Have no fear, there's no chance of Taytay losing a single pound from this workout. It's great to see all her mass jiggling wildly as she moves her huge body about. 

In particular, it's amazing to watch her great dome of a belly squish and press into the floor as she attempts push-ups. I've never seen anything quite like it!
I would have liked to see more shots of her booty with all the bending over involved, though.

A nice pair of videos.

Link to review
WhoDat

Anything anyone loves about our Miss Tay is here - a swollen, squishy belly that seems to weigh 100 pounds all by itself and just seems to get bigger and softer all the time. Jiggly-wiggly sexy thighs, sweet face with soft double chin and whispery voice, like she's letting us in on a secret, 'Look how big I got!" Her variety of "exercises" will put a smile on your face and you may not be able to get past the first 30 seconds without, you know... 

Very very hot, sexy, affordable and DAYUMMMMM

🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕

Link to review