4 Screenshots

About This File

I loved seeing how excited my friend got to measure my body and how she reacted when I told her I need a 100 inch measuring tape for some parts now. 

I’m sure she’s more into this than she lets on as she grabs me to sit on her in a bonus clip at the end. I was so scared her little skinny legs would break underneath me. 

The comparisons in our size are not only clear to see but so amazing to hear the numbers read out. I think it’s an absolute dream hearing how some parts of my body are the same size as other parts of hers. (Like my thigh and her boobs! 😈)

Come and watch this casual clip where we laugh and chat - notice how when I laugh my whole body moves and when she does nothing moves 😏

This was the first clip we filmed together, she was nervous but wanted to introduce herself to you all and don’t worry. She will be back! 

All the love and hugs! 

CC 🧡 xx 

Other Files from ChubbyCupcake

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

always like a good big girl/skinny girl video...going to have to get this one for sure...both of you are so cute! you should make more together !!!

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.