4 Screenshots

About This File

I loved seeing how excited my friend got to measure my body and how she reacted when I told her I need a 100 inch measuring tape for some parts now. 

I’m sure she’s more into this than she lets on as she grabs me to sit on her in a bonus clip at the end. I was so scared her little skinny legs would break underneath me. 

The comparisons in our size are not only clear to see but so amazing to hear the numbers read out. I think it’s an absolute dream hearing how some parts of my body are the same size as other parts of hers. (Like my thigh and her boobs! 😈)

Come and watch this casual clip where we laugh and chat - notice how when I laugh my whole body moves and when she does nothing moves 😏

This was the first clip we filmed together, she was nervous but wanted to introduce herself to you all and don’t worry. She will be back! 

All the love and hugs! 

CC 🧡 xx 

Other Files from ChubbyCupcake

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

CFH

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

So, you know how sometimes it's good to get a bit of perspective in life? It doesn't matter what, just sometimes it's good to take stock, see how far you've come and truly realise that you're not where you started. Well that's what's happening here and wow, what a way to get some perspective! It's crazy to see how much bigger CC is compared to her friend and having the numbers to go with it makes it even more amazing. Trying to picture CC at that size is difficult given the beautiful body she's grown, so seeing her next to her skinny friend really is a stark reminder about just how much she's gained, it's an incredible sight. 

The video itself is fantastic, as are all CC's videos, and her friend does an absolutely brilliant job at measuring CC's huge body. I know she said she was nervous but honestly, you couldn't tell, she's a natural in front of the camera and the two of you have fantastic chemistry together making it a very enjoyable video. Seeing CC's body jiggle with every laugh and sway and wobble with every movement is ridiculously sexy and its magnified even more when compared to her friend. 

So, you have two beautiful friends appearing together to measure each other whilst having a genuinely good time doing it, what's not to love? CC, as always, thank you for the amazing content you make and well done to your friend, she did a fantastic job, can't wait to see more of you two! 

Link to review
zakstabbinsr5

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This is the best video yet! It's so fucking hot. CC and a super attractive skinny girl? Can't go wrong! Literally couldn't be any better.  It's hard to believe CC was once that size! It's so sexy watching the progress and now seeing the reality of it compared to a normal sized girl.

Link to review

You 2 make a perfect 10 together, measurements, chemistry and all.

The turns sitting on each other at the end was golden.

Screenshot_20200412-192954.png

Screenshot_20200412-192936.png

Link to review