4 Screenshots

About This File

Retirement Sale 
Originally $2.99 
Now $2.00

Your feedee girlfriend had a marvelous lunch out; she's become so hungry and lazy that she just eats out all the time! When she gets home, she gets into bed and decides to tell you all about her day out eating. I decide to keep my little black mini dress on (that I totally wore out in public) and give you little glimpses of my sweet growing belly. I made sure to stuff myself with all my favorite foods and sweets when your not around; it's the only way to keep me growing while you're away! But the hardest part of eating out, the shrinking chairs! Every restaurant I go into these days have such small chairs, and I can't help but bulge out of them, I'm a voluptuous growing fatty! I miss you so much, but I love keeping in touch through these video messages, I hope you come over and stuff me soon and really make me outgrow all restaurant chairs.

Clip features: Fat chat, GFE, Feedee Girlfriend, Gaining Talk, Belly Jiggles, Fat in Public Convo

Clip filmed in portrait mode, final GIF is proper sizing!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.