Anna's First Weight Gain Shake- A shake over 2k Calories

$5.99

(3 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

I am on a journey to become a USSBBW, this is already a well known fact among those who know me, however, i want you guys to be part of this journey, to be part of my daily fattening routine. I want you to see me grow, expand, get out of breath, get heavy and slower due to my increasing size and mass, and to that end, i need to eat, to consume in a non stop frenzy to become the biggest and fattest version of myself.

I want to speed things up, i want to be able to consume more calories, and with that in mind, you will see my first try with a weight gain shake. 

In this video you will see me shaking my fat ass while using half of a tub of ice cream, condensed milk and whole milk and mix it in the blender in order to pack on some extra poundage.

I drink with gusto, i get messy and burp, as usual, all the while, using a very very tiny bikini that i am soon to outgrow.

come watch me grow and become the biggest you ever seen!

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

belover125

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow 🤤 so hot and sexy, love how proud you are, I can see it in your eyes that you're thinking about the extra weight this is going to add to your already sexy soft curves. Awesome video, looking forward to more from you and more of you. 😍

Link to review
Payton

I loved the messy part of this video, you look like you could drink 5 of these in a day😅it goes down so easily. And the fact that you are wearing a barely there bikini just makes it better🤤😍

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

Anna mixes up a super-fattening, high calorie milkshake that she sensuously drinks down in her ever-shrinking bikini.  My favorite part was when I thought she was done adding all the condensed milk and ice cream then she turns around and adds more! Then some more....and more! Scoop after scoop, her greed gets the better of her. Anna makes the effort to lift the blender high above her head and have it waterfall into her waiting, hungry mouth.  Truly a Brazilian sight to behold. 😍

Link to review