3 Screenshots

About This File

Uh oh, I thought I could squeeze into my old gym clothes and go work out.  I don't think this fat belly is going to the gym anytime soon.  Watch me play with my belly and rub skin-so-smooth on it for you.  I also try and do some sit-ups but I guess a better term for them know would be roll-ups.  This is my first clip for you all so please show me some love! 😘❤️  Maybe I should have laid off the donuts and junk food this winter ;)

Other Files from lovesbreadsticks

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Luvfatassbitches

Another video where I desperately wish her hands were replaced with mine ♥️. Starts off immediately with this sensual tummy and love handles being grabbed, I can only imagine it turning her on as she gets more and more rough with her new fat 😍😈. Worth every penny 💦

Link to review
Timmy123321

I have been in this community for quite a while now and, let me tell you, this has to be on of my top 5 favorite clips of ALL TIME. Lovesbreadsticks has my favorite body type, slim with clearly a little extra. Her shape is extraordinary and softness is breathtaking. She gently plays with her added pounds in a sweet and innocent fashion. I’m officially a big fan!! Can’t wait for new content!! 

Link to review